Rule the lands and build your own MineColonies!
Minecolonies is a SSP and SMP town building mod, allowing you to create your own thriving Colony within Minecraft.
Featuring many NPC workers, ranging from Builders, Crafters and Farmers, to Guards, Enchanters and Alchemists, the mod provides the ability to create a unique Colony with many many inhabitants.
A robust permissions system in the SMP version allows you to collaborate on a single colony with your friends, or have individual colonies each competing to be the best!
Featuring completely free placement of structures within your Colonies boundary using our fantastic build tool, allows you to visualize a buildings position before placement, ensuring you can build incredibly large and detailed Colonies that look fantastic.
This modpack allows you to test out the mod in it’s always latest version with some extra mods you already learned to love.
Order today and conquer MineColonies Official with your friends!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of MineColonies Official right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse MineColonies Official Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
MineColonies Official Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about MineColonies Official minecraft server modpack.
- Akashic Tome (by Vazkii)
- [SBM] Wooden Buckets (by darkguardsman)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Mo’ Villages (by The_WeatherPony)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- TrashSlot (by BlayTheNinth)
- Foamflower (by kamildanak)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Clumps (by jaredlll08)
- Edible Bugs (by eractnodi)
- Earthworks (by Alsnder)
- Backpacks! (by Brad16840)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Custom NPCs (by Noppes)
- Durability Show (by 61352151511)
- Better Advancements (by Way2muchnoise)
- Bonsai Trees (by Davenonymous)
- It’s the little things (by zlepper)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Better Questing – Quest Book (by Drethic)
- Comforts (by theillusivec4)
- Advanced Shulkerboxes (by EuhDawson)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- ATLCraft Candles Mod (by AllTheLayers)
- HoloInventory (by dries007)
- Default Options (by BlayTheNinth)
- Lapis Stays in the Enchanting Table (by csb987)
- Tomb Many Graves 2 (by M4thG33k)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Pam’s Get All the Seeds! (by MatrexsVigil)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- Xtones (by TehNut)
- Ceramics (by KnightMiner)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by Darkhax)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- Farming for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- ExpandedBonemeal (by josephcsible)
- Extra Bit Manipulation (by MolecularPhylo)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- B.A.S.E (by lanse505)
- Light Level Overlay Reloaded (by oldjunyi)
- Just a Few Fish (by Tmtravlr)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Vending block (by kamildanak)
- ShetiPhianCore (by ShetiPhian)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- KleeSlabs (by BlayTheNinth)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Storage Drawers Extras (by jaquadro)
- [SBM] Wooden Shears (by darkguardsman)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- TschippLib (by Tschipp)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Block Drops (JEI Addon) (by MrRiegel)
- TheDragonLib (by sokratis12GR)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- ShadowMC (by shadowfactsmc)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- LagGoggles (by Terminator_NL)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Clipboard (by shadowfactsmc)
- OpenEye (by OpenMods)
- VE-FluidHandling (by darkguardsman)
- Fairy Lights (by pau101)
- Birds Nests (by cleverpanda714)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Signpost (by Gollorum)
- Tinkers’ Addons (by oitsjustjose)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Sophisticated wolves (by NightKosh)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- MineMenu (by dmillerw)
- Corail Pillar – Extension Biomes O’Plenty (by Corail31)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Ping (by dmillerw)
- Snad (by TheRoBrit)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- Ender Zoo (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth)
- Platforms (by ShetiPhian)
- Tiny Progressions (by Kashdeya)
- Bed Bugs (by gr8pefish)
- ColorUtility (by Axeryok)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- LimeLib (by MrRiegel)
- Corail Pillar (by Corail31)
- Extra Ambiance (by Tschipp)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Spartan Shields (by ObliviousSpartan)
- Corail Pillar – Extension Chisel (by Corail31)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- Redstone Paste (by FyberOptic)
- Waddles (by Girafi)
- Corail Pillar – Extension Quark & Botania (by Corail31)
- Dynamic Lights (by AtomicStryker)
- ArmorPlus (by sokratis12GR)
- Minecolonies (by H3lay)
- VanillaFix (by Runemoro)
- Construct’s Armory (by theillusivec4)
MineColonies Official Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!