For older PCs, All the Mods 3 Lite is just right!
An option for players with older PCs from the All the Mods team.
Got friends that struggle to play on larger modpacks because they have older PCs? All the Mods 3: Lite is designed not only to be resource friendly and improve performance but also includes all the mods you love. Letting you host a modded Minecraft server for everyone to enjoy.
For those of you who want to play with friends on a deep pack but need something a little lighter on the system, All the Mods 3 Lite is the perfect solution.
Why play All the Mods 3: Lite?
- Everything you’d expect from an All the Mods pack.
- Lighter load list to improve performance on older and low-end PCs.
- Recipe and mod tweaks to balance the modpack.
Why play All the Mods 3: Lite on a server?
With adjustments to the pack and optimisations for lower-end PCs, ATM3: Lite is a perfect modpack to play with a small group of friends. The tweaks and changes to the mods make the experience smoother, the memory requirements lower but also keep the experience as close to the original All the Mods 3 modpack as possible.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of All the Mods 3: Lite right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and invite your friends on a unique ATM journey!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse All the Mods 3: Lite Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
All the Mods 3: Lite Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about All the Mods 3: Lite minecraft server modpack.
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Industrial Craft (by Player)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Bed Bugs (by gr8pefish)
- Default Options (by BlayTheNinth)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- Steve’s Carts Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- Gendustry (by bdew)
- Not Enough Wands (by romelo333)
- NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Ceramics (by KnightMiner)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft (by hancin)
- Cyclops Core (by kroeser)
- Common Capabilities (by kroeser)
- Integrated Dynamics (by kroeser)
- Crafting Tweaks (by BlayTheNinth)
- Mekanism (by aidancbrady)
- Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady)
- Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady)
- Binnie’s Mods (by Binnie567)
- Tinkers’ Addons (by oitsjustjose)
- Item Scroller (by masa_)
- Silent Lib (by SilentChaos512)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Industrial Wires (by malte0811)
- Silent’s Gems (by SilentChaos512)
- Thermal Cultivation (by TeamCoFH)
- Bad Wither No Cookie – Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- Silent’s Gems: Extra Parts (by SilentChaos512)
- Traverse (by ProfessorProspector)
- OreExcavation Integration (by BloodWorkXGaming)
- JEI Integration (by SnowShock35)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- Actually Baubles (by Jacky1356400)
- Simple Bedrolls (by Konlii)
- Akashic Tome (by Vazkii)
- Angel Ring To Bauble (by Portablejim)
- Astral Sorcery (by HellFirePvP)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- B.A.S.E (by lanse505)
- Block Drops (JEI Addon) (by MrRiegel)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Clumps (by jaredlll08)
- Lapis Stays in the Enchanting Table (by csb987)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- Extra Rails (by shadowfactsmc)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- EnderTanks (by ShetiPhian)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Immersive Petroleum (by theFlaxbeard)
- SimpleHarvest (by TehNut)
- Integrated Tunnels (by kroeser)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- JEI Bees (by bdew)
- Light Level Overlay Reloaded (by oldjunyi)
- Morph-o-Tool (by Vazkii)
- No Mob Spawning on Trees (by oldjunyi)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Ranged Pumps (by raoulvdberge)
- [SBM] Wooden Shears (by darkguardsman)
- ShadowMC (by shadowfactsmc)
- ShetiPhianCore (by ShetiPhian)
- Simply Conveyors & More (by Zundrel)
- Soul Shards: The Old Ways (by SgtPunishment)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- TorchMaster (by xalcon)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- Refined Storage Addons (by raoulvdberge)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- p455w0rd’s Library (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- /dank/null (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
All the Mods 3: Lite Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!