Get peaceful and deadly with Multiderp #multideath
This is the second iteration of the custom modpack for the MultiDerp community modded server, commonly referred to as #multideath.
It offers an experience that’s peaceful but deadly on the surface, and even more deadly underground. Food and farming play a big supporting role in this pack, but creative types, explorers and technical modded players should find enough content to play around with as well.
The included mods have been somewhat carefully selected to achieve a certain balance (again), and an attempt at creating a “gated progression” type early-game experience was made this time.
You’ll find that you can’t mine certain ores from the start, and that some mods require you to get into and play around with other mods first. You’ll also have to get into farming all sorts of different foods right away, in order to survive.
Get your Curse Multiderp #multideath Server Hosting here with us today!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Multiderp #multideath right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Multiderp #multideath with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Multiderp #multideath Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Multiderp #multideath Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Multiderp #multideath minecraft server modpack.
- UBC Ore Registrar (by marwat208)
- Hunger Overhaul (by progwml6)
- Iguanas Tinker Tweaks (by bonusboni)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Garden Stuff (by jaquadro)
- Carpenter’s Blocks (by Syntaxial)
- Ender Storage (by chicken_bones)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- MineTweaker3 (by StanH)
- Alternate Terrain Generation (by TTFTCUTS)
- Jabba (by ProfMobius)
- Waterhook (by Henry_Loenwind)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- CookieCore (by EphysPotato)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- OreDictionaryConverter (by EXTER7)
- Simply Jetpacks (by tonius111)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x)
- TiC Tooltips (by squeek502)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition (by JDSinclair)
- Tinkers’ Mechworks (by mDiyo)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- INpureCore (by INpureProjects)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Natura Edition (by JDSinclair)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- PeacefulSurface (by ZLainSama)
- ExtrabiomesXL (by Annysia)
- The Vegan Option (by squeek502)
- Hardcore Ender Expansion (by chylex)
- Storage Drawers: Natura Pack (by jaquadro)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- CoFHLib (by TeamCoFH)
- The Spice of Life (by squeek502)
- Another One Bites the Dust (by ganymedes01)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- UndergroundBiomesConstructs (by Zeno410)
- Storage Drawers: Misc Pack (by jaquadro)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by Blay09)
- Streams (by delvr)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Tinkers’ Steelworks (fork) (by EphysPotato)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Progressive Automation (by VanhalMinecraft)
- Immersive Integration (by UnwrittenFun)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Farseek (by delvr)
- Et Futurum (by ganymedes01)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Climate Control (by Zeno410)
- AgriCraft (by InfinityRaider)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Ender IO Addons (by Henry_Loenwind)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Growthcraft Community Edition (by Alatyami)
Multiderp #multideath Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!