Nature's Beauty is everywhere, you just have to stop for a moment and cherish it!
A Vanilla+ modpack by Welsknight, focused on adding beauty and nature to the vanilla experience, adding more options for building, and slightly reducing the vanilla grind. It contains very few mods that would seem out of place were their features to be officially added to Minecraft by Mojang.
Inspired by Life in the Woods and Life in the Woods: Renaissance, and best played with shaders.
- Ambient sounds, extra passive mobs, Biome Bundle terrain, and more mods focused on creating atmosphere and amplifying the natural beauty of Minecraft
- Slightly reduced grind by means of new tools like hammers and the Whole Tree Axe, basic ore doubling from the Furnus mod, as well as some crafting recipe tweaks.
- “Vanilla-esque” options for the technically-minded player, such as Hopper Ducts and Redstone Paste.
- Potion Fingers, a mod by Vazkii commissioned specifically for this modpack, allowing you to take beacon effects with you everywhere.
- Lots of extra plants to beautify your world
- Lots of animals and crops to breed and grow
- Lots of extra building options thanks to mods such as Chisel, Chisels & Bits, Earthworks, Blockcraftery, and more
- Added structures and other goodies to give you a reason to explore, with completely custom structures planned for a future update
- A refined and very selective collection of mods–this is not a modpack with stuff in it for the sake of having stuff in it.
- No Tinker’s, very limited tech, and no magic–meant to give you a truly “enhanced vanilla” feel.
Get your Curse: Nature’s Beauty Server Hosting here with us today!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Nature's Beauty right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Nature's Beauty with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Nature's Beauty Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Nature's Beauty Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Nature's Beauty minecraft server modpack.
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Portable Craft Bench (by RenEvo)
- Open Terrain Generator (OTG) (by team_otg)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- NetherEx (by LogicTechCorp)
- stimmedcow : NoMoreRecipeConflict (by Oliv1er)
- Potion Fingers (by Vazkii)
- TOP Addons (by DrManganese)
- Signpost (by Gollorum)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Sparks Hammers (by Bright_Spark)
- Redstone Paste (by FyberOptic)
- Plants (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- PTRLib (by RazzleberryFox)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- WholeTreeAxe (by CubeX2)
- Recurrent Complex (by Ivorforce)
- Rustic (by mangoose3039)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- RealBench (by Prototik)
- TorchMaster (by xalcon)
- Not Enough Roofs (by blenderfan)
- Simply Enchanting (by Dyonovan)
- Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr)
- EluLib (by elucent)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- AutoPlant (by lemonszz)
- Clumps (by jaredlll08)
- ArchitectureCraft – ElytraDev Version (by darkevilmac)
- Furnus (by MrRiegel)
- Biome Bundle (by MC_Pitman)
- Earthworks (by Alsnder)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- Animania (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- Exotic Birds (by Pavoreality)
- Antique Atlas (by Hunternif)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- B.A.S.E (by lanse505)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Better Foliage (by octarine_noise)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- Hopper Ducts (by FyberOptic)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Blockcraftery (by elucent)
- Fence Overhaul (by The_WeatherPony)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Better Underground (by kenijey)
- Landlust – Furniture (by streifentier)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Familiar Fauna (by Glitchfiend)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- CraftStudio API (by ZeAmateis)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Fluid Funnel (by lemonszz)
- Bookshelf (by Darkhax)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Faster Ladder Climbing (by MadDachshund)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Just Enough HarvestCraft (JEHC) (by mrAppleXZ)
- LimeLib (by MrRiegel)
- SimpleHarvest (by TehNut)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Garden Stuff (by jaquadro)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Dirt2Path (by marwat208)
Nature's Beauty Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!