Welcome to Overgrown, a custom city-scape apocalypse modpack.
Overgrown is a long term exploration modpack that takes place in an infinitely large proceduraly generated ruined city that has been reclaimed by nature. Plants and animals now live intertwined with the ancient skyscrapers, creating a unique jungle of vines and concrete full of wild animals and the ruins of long forgotten human society. Mo’Creatures, Biomes O’Plenty, and The Lost Cities populate the world with diverse Flora and Fauna, While Tinkers Construct, TIAGA, and Mekanism fill the caves below with rich and varying ores to mine.
Scavenge the derelict ruins and long abandoned subway systems for resources and start building up from the rubble of your predecessors. Mystical Agriculture, Pam’s harvest Craft, and Agricraft will give you plenty to farm with. Then start process your food and raw materials with Mekanism, Forestry, and Minefactory Reloaded. The mod count is intentionally low because each one is feature rich, and will be used to the fullest as you go through the long questing trees. I built this with the intention of being considerably more lightweight so as many people as possible can play. Currently we have been able to get Overgrown to run on as little as 2gb of RAM on minimalist settings, though 4gb will allow for much farther render distances. (first time world gen is always going to be slow)
This modpack has also intentionally excluded all mass storage mods, instead relying on Refined Relocation, Iron Chests, and various pipes / conveyor belts for a hands on storage approach. While this is far from a gritty hardcore modpack, it’s still a survival experience. Pipe based and intelligent chest based systems have a certain charm that tech storage mods have done away with, and I think everyone will get some more enjoyment and appreciation out of their bases this way. Ender storage is also available for any inter-dimensional storage movement you may require, but we highly recommend utilizing the subway system for Overworld transportation.
The farthest reaches of late game content, along with the custom questing experience, are under a bit of flux right now. The development team and I keep finding numerous bugs leading back to the bigger tech mods (most of which refuse to address their own bugs) and so we have had to remove more mods than originally intended. As such, any singleplayer worlds moving from one version to another will almost certainly remove items you had previously collected. Once these isues are ironed out and quests are completed we will release Overgrown 1.0, but until then please be patiant with our beta tinkering.
Get your Curse: Overgrown Server with us here today!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Overgrown right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Overgrown with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Overgrown Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
- Singlepayer – use world type “Lost Cities” or “Lost Cities (BoP)” on world creation.
- Multiplayer – use world type “lostcities” in your server.proporties file.
- As of 0.3, Dynamic surroundings adds it’s own dynamic lights, so we can all enjoy the modpack as intended without requiring optifine.
Overgrown is still in it’s early stages, although the mod list and direction has been planned out for months in advance. I encourage you to leave comments down below about your issues, remarks, or anything about the pack you like/dislike. my friends and I will be working on improving this modpack, and community interaction of all kinds is a vital step in that process.
Also we just hit 2,000 downloads and it’s only been a month! thank you so much for all your support, the minecraft community never ceases to impress me.
If you are having problems with Overgrown contact support.
Overgrown Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Overgrown minecraft server modpack.
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- GoG Skybox (by Vazkii)
- InfinityLib (by InfinityRaider)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- Block Drops (JEI Addon) (by MrRiegel)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady)
- Chicken Chunks 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Gendustry (by bdew)
- Minefactory Reloaded (by skyboy026)
- Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady)
- Mekanism (by aidancbrady)
- JurassiCraft2 (by Codyrex78000)
- LLibrary (by iLexiconn)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- More Bees (by Lach_01298)
- Mystical Agriculture – MFR Compatibility (by BlakeBr0)
- Mod Name Tooltip (by mezz)
- The Lost Cities (by McJty)
- ShadowMC (by shadowfactsmc)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- Matter Overdrive (by simeonradivoev)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- Refined Relocation 2 (by BlayTheNinth)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- TAIGA (Tinkers alloying addon) (by Zkaface)
- AgriCraft (by InfinityRaider)
- TESLA (by darkh4x)
- Blur (by tterrag1098)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Hardcore Darkness (by lumien231)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Custom Mob Spawner (by DrZhark)
- Mo’ Creatures (by DrZhark)
- WanionLib (by WanionCane)
- UniDict (by WanionCane)
- WMATM Vehicles (by Soggy_Mustache)
- Just Enough Forestry Bees (JEFB) (by apengu_)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- MSU: RPG (by MSandro)
- Better Questing Triggerer (by MrAmericanMike)
- Up And Down And All Around (by Mysteryem)
- NetherEx (by LogicTechCorp)
- Restricted Portals (by MoreThanHidden)
- [ANGRY PIXEL] The Betweenlands Mod (by MrCompost)
- Blocklings (by WillR273989372)
- Global GameRules (by Gory_Moon)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
Overgrown Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!