Parasites Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Stop the spread of the Parasites and survive through the terror these creatures bring
In the Parasites Server Hosting, you’ll have to learn the hardships of survival while taking down an enemy that attacks from the inside and out. These hostile creatures from Scape and Run will leave you running around. Despite the scenery provided with Biomes O’ Plenty, it might be important to tear down the scenes to build up your base.
- Protect the mobs of Better Animals Plus to prevent leeches from harvesting them
- Explore vast and open surroundings with ambient environments in Biomes O’ Plenty
- Take glory as Mob Dismemberment allows you to see mobs dismember pretty funnily
- Stop your wolves from dying and give them storage with Wolf Armor and Storage
Watch this Quick Start Guide to Parasites…
Quick Summary of Parasites Modpack
The world has been infected with Parasites, and their control is spreading further. Wildlife is mutating into new creatures, villagers are no longer themselves, and worse – the more these parasites infect the worse they become. Will you stop the spread of these vile creatures or become one of them?
What to Expect out of your Parasites Server
Parasites have run amuck around the world and have started causing mutations in various mobs, causing them to be stronger and more hostile. It’s best to be careful to watch yourself and being careful as to all the new hostiles lurking around. To be sure your safety is in order, explore around the world and loot Additional Structures to find new Spartan Weaponry that’ll keep you safe for some time. Eventually though, these creatures from Scape and Run will transform into deadly abominations and it’ll be up to you to upgrade your arsenal or make your house as defendable as possible.
CurseForge Lag & JAVA Arguments
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Parasites Modpack Server
Parasites Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.4)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|