Project Ozone light is light weight as possible with a limit of only 130 mods
Project Ozone Lite is made for computers that wouldn’t be able to handle a normal Project Ozone pack. This pack was made with multiplayer and performance in mind. Project Ozone Lite (POL or POLite for short) uses the Better Questing mod, almost every quest is a retrieval task, and all quests should detect no matter if you unlocked the quest or not.
Hermit Skies Map
If you’ve been following the Hermit’s series you’ll be amazed to know you can also get Project Ozone Lite with the Hermit Skies map pre-installed. Or you can use the map installer, instructions for this are lower down the page. This amazing map was made by Iskall85’s build team.
NOTE: there is a water source block in the roots of the tree on the islands
You may need to run these commands on the server
/gamerule doDaylightCycle true
Get your own Curse: Project Ozone Lite Server Hosting here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Project Ozone Lite right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Project Ozone Lite Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Project Ozone Lite Instructions
How to reset and change the Hermit Skies modded map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Banished map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting Banished is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d HERMITSKIES
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b HERMITSKIES
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and HERMITSKIES being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with Project Ozone Lite contact support.
Project Ozone Lite Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Project Ozone Lite minecraft server modpack.
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Random Things (by lumien231)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Chance Cubes (by turkey2349)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- LunatriusCore (by Lunatrius)
- KleeSlabs (by BlayTheNinth)
- InGame Info XML (by Lunatrius)
- LootBags (by Malorolam)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Botania: Garden of Glass (by Vazkii)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- MPUtils (by GenDeathrow)
- MPUtils Basic Tools (by GenDeathrow)
- Experience Rings (by MrComputerGhost)
- SimpleLabels (by insaneau)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- QuantumStorage (by Gigabit1011)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth)
- ProjectE (by sinkillerj)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- Hammer Core (by apengu_)
- Solar Flux Reborn (by apengu_)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- QuantumFlux (by jotato)
- No Mob Spawning on Trees (by oldjunyi)
- Simply Jetpacks 2 (by Tomson124)
- TorchMaster (by xalcon)
- Tiny Progressions (by Kashdeya)
- Mob Grinding Utils (by Vadis365)
- Not Enough Items 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Client Tweaks (by BlayTheNinth)
- Twerk Sim 2K16 (by Funwayguy)
- BetterBedrockGen (by Gigabit1011)
- Karat Garden (by MrAmericanMike)
- Angel Ring To Bauble (by Portablejim)
- Ex Nihilo Adscensio (by insaneau)
- B.A.S.E (by lanse505)
- Clumps (by jaredlll08)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing Triggerer (by MrAmericanMike)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- CreativeCore (by CreativeMD)
- ItemPhysic Full (by CreativeMD)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- AE2 Stuff (by bdew)
- Wireless Crafting Terminal (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Farming for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Moo Fluids (by TheRoBrit)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Hardcore Wither (by thor12022)
- Redstone Arsenal (by TeamCoFH)
- Avaritia 1.1x (by brandon3055)
- Stacksize (by wwrpg)
- MMD OreSpawn (by jriwanek)
- Nether Metals (by knoxhack)
- Furnace Overhaul (by TheCazadorSniper)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- TOP Addons (by DrManganese)
- PlusTiC (by Landmaster_phuong0429)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- Potion Icon Remover (by Kashdeya)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- RFTools Dimensions (by McJty)
- Mystical Agradditions (by BlakeBr0)
- Quick Leaf Decay (by lumien231)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- NoFov (by lumien231)
- Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady)
- Mekanism (by aidancbrady)
- Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Simple Sponge (by Jacky1356400)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- p455w0rd’s Library (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- p455w0rd’s Things (by TheRealp455w0rd)
Project Ozone Lite Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!