It’s time for a new taste of Project Ozone!
The sequel to the hugely popular Project Ozone modpack series.
Start your skyblock journey on your Minecraft server today with Project Ozone 2.
Use HQM to complete quests and improve your small island, slowly turning it into a place you can call home in the endless void.
Changes to vanilla tools, a variety of dimensions to visit and more make this a skyblock pack with a difference. Once you complete the quests, you can carry on to try and achieve all the endgame challenges and continue to play for weeks at a time.
Why play Project Ozone 2?
- Full quest-book and progression.
- Recipe changes and vanilla tweaks to mix things up.
- Visit multiple dimensions and set up outposts across the multiverse.
- Traditional skyblock survival with a few twists.
Why play Project Ozone 2 on a server?
When you start with one tree and nothing else, it can be hard to share but working together will open many doors for you and your friends.
Working together can unlock quests, challenges and dimensions for even more exploration, resources and opportunities.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Project Ozone 2: Reloaded right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and become part of the project!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Project Ozone 2: Reloaded Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Project Ozone 2: Reloaded Instructions
How to reset and change the Project Ozone 2 maps
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Project Ozone 2 map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for Project Ozone 2 is as follows:
builtin:script resetmap [-d|-b] MAPTOKEN
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and “MAPTOKEN” being the name of your new map type (This is not the world name!)
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
Map tokens are specific to each pack and will decide which type of map is generated. In Project Ozone 2, there are a lot to choose from and you will need either the list below or to run the script without the extra choices mentioned above.
This command lists all the maps:
So let’s say you want to try a more challenging version of the pack and keep your current world in case it all goes wrong. You have seen the map list and decided to take on “Stranded” The command would look like this:
builtin:script resetmap -b STRANDED
Your friend however, is happy to restart their world and wants to try a different map with a little less challenge, like “Morvy Cottage”. They are happy to delete the current world because the base design is awful. Their command would look like this:
builtin:script resetmap -d STRANDED
If you are having problems with Project Ozone 2: Reloaded contact support.
Project Ozone 2: Reloaded Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Project Ozone 2: Reloaded minecraft server modpack.
- Natura by mDiyo
- Jabba by ProfMobius
- Thermal Dynamics by TeamCoFH
- TiC Tooltips by squeek502
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- StartingInventory by bspkers
- Solar Flux by Nauktis
- ExtraTiC by JeanGlassMaker
- INpureCore by INpureProjects
- InfiniBows by Myrathi
- iChunUtil by iChun
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World by Aroma1997
- ChickenChunks by chicken_bones
- Ranchable Fluid Cows by JDLogic
- Iguanas Tinker Tweaks by bonusboni
- Metallurgy Core by JeanGlassMaker
- Metallurgy by JeanGlassMaker
- Reliquary by x3n0ph0b3
- Moo Fluids by matth75
- Magical Crops: Core by mark719
- BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Natura Edition by JDSinclair
- Iron Chests by progwml6
- Convenient Recipes by Jagm_11
- Magical Crops: Armoury by mark719
- Magical Crops: Decorative by mark719
- Applied Energistics 2 by progwml6
- Random Things by lumein231
- Baubles by azanor
- FlatBedrock Xplosion's Edition by big_Xplosion
- The Twilight Forest by Benmatic
- Botania: Garden of Glass by Vazkii
- AE2 Stuff by bdew
- Carpenter's Blocks by Syntaxial
- Chisel 2 by TheCricket26
- Player API by Divisor82
- Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
- Baublelicious by UnWritten
- Dense Ores by RWTema
- Aura Cascade by pixlpix
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
- Ender Storage by chicken_bones
- NotEnoughItems by chicken_bones
- SimpleLabels by insaneau
- MineTweaker RecipeMaker by DoubleDoorDevelopment
- Simple Achievements by tterrag1098
- Tinkers Construct by mDiyo
- Mantle by mDiyo
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- BiblioCraft by JDSinclair
- Ex Nihilo by Erasmus_Crowley
- EnderCore by tterrag1098
- Portal Gun by iChun
- Simply Jetpacks by tonius111
- TiConAutoToolStation by Blubberbub
- BdLib by bdew
- Pam's HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil
- Buildcraft by CovertJaguar
- Buildcraft Compat by buildcraftchildsplay
- Hardcore Questing Mode by lorddusk
- Draconic Evolution by brandon3055
- Equivalent Energistics by Mordenkeinen3141
- Ozone Project by TheCazadorSniper
- AppleCore by squeek502
- Chance Cubes by turkey2349
- CoFHLib by TeamCoFH
- Ender IO Addons by Henry_Loenwind
- NetherOres by skyboy026
- ProjectE by sinkillerj
- QuantumFlux by jotato
- Redstone Arsenal by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Recycling by OreCruncher
- McJtyLib by Mcjty
- ComputerCraft by dantwohundred
- Magical Crops Compat by Streuner91
- Minefactory Reloaded by skyboy026
- Ztones by ricijak
- Magneticraft by cout970
- Another One Bites the Dust by ganymedes01
- OpenBlocks by OpenMods
- OpenModsLib by OpenMods
- ExtraCells2 by DrummerMC
- The Erebus by DylanKaizer
- Metallurgy Classic Machines by JeanGlassmaker
- Project Red - Base by Mr_TJP
- Project Red - Compat by Mr_TJP
- Project Red - Lighting by Mr_TJP
- Morpheus by quetzi
- RFTools by McJty
- ModTweaker by jaredlll08
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Custom Main Menu by lumien231
- Resource Loader by lumien231
- LunatriusCore by Lunatrius
- InGame Info XML by Lunatrius
- Mouse Tweaks by YaLTeR97
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- Wawla - What Are We Looking At by darkh4x
- WAILA Plugins by tterrag1098
- AutoPackager by smbarbour
- Botania by Vazkii
- Brandon's Core by brandon3055
- CoFH Core by TeamCoFH
- EiraMoticons by Blay09
- Hardcore Wither by thor12022
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- NEI Integration by tonius111
- OpenModularTurrets by Poenjabiesous
- Thermal Expansion by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Foundation by TeamCoFH
- VeinMiner by Portablejim
- No Mob Spawning on Trees by oldjunyi
- Big Reactors by ErogenousBeef
- MineTweaker3 by StanH
- stimmedcow by Oliv1er
- Ender IO by CrazyPants_MC
- MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod by Mr_Crayfish
- Project Red - Integration by Mr_TJP
- Project Red - World by Mr_TJP
- Translocators by chicken_bones
- Storage Drawers by Jaquadro
- NuclearCraft Mod by TLJGames
- KleeSlabs by Blay09
- Better Builder's Wands by Portablejim
- Immersive Engineering by BluSunrize
- Stranded - Project Ozone 2 Map by TheResonantGamer
- BetterAchievements by Way2muchnoise
- FastCraft by sfPlayer
- Chisel by tterrag1098
- TreeGrowingSimulator by Tterrag
- Mekanism and MDK by Aidancbrady
- MDK by Micdoodle8
- micdoodleCore by Micdoodle8
- 4space by Marks5855
- Ex Astris Rebirth by LoveHoly
Project Ozone 2: Reloaded Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!