SevTech: Ages Server Hosting
Released March 2018
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
The pack that changed everything. Sevtech Ages
SevTech: Ages changes survival on a massive scale to limit the player in the beginning, but offeering tons of new end game content.
- ZenStages control the progression of what goes with the flow of modpacks, stopping certain recipes from unlocking too early or too late while also preventing mobs from overpowering the players
- Learning the magics of the abyss takes a lot of insanity from the player to get through. In AbyssalCraft, you’ll need to utilize the Necronomicon to figure out how to delve further and further into this insanity
- Waila Stages makes it possible for you to hide different kinds of tool tip information or items so you can use quests or advancements to continue the journey to gain more unlocks
- Keeping to improving the UI and controlling a new formation of the Advancements System, Better Advancements makes it possible for new advancements to be made or for older advancements to be changed a little
SevTech: Ages changes around the survival formula onto its head to make the player as limited as possible, while making it possible to enjoy the struggle through the age progression system. Starting through the Stone Age, you’ll need to get used to picking up stones and sticks to progress through the pack’s beginning and utilizing Ceramics‘ clay molds. Making your way through to the further ages, you’ll eventually be learning how to make better food thanks to Cooking for Blockheads and building bigger bases with the help of the Environmental Tech machines. It’ll only be a matter of time until you delve into the advanced forgery of Tinkers Construct tools to the control of Immersive Engineering‘s power lines.
Recommended World Type: Quark Realistic
Free Server Trial
Start a free 24 hour CurseForge SevTech: Ages server trial, try before you buy. At the end of your trial your world can be transferred to premium server.
CurseForge Lag & JAVA Arguments
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Sevtech: Ages Modpack Server
SevTech: Ages Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.2)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.2)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|