Want an interesting challenge?
Welcome to the SkyExchange server, a very unique skyblock modpack.
The SkyExchange is very different, when you spawn in you’ll be plonked on a singular grass block for your map. For a very simple map it comes with quite a few interesting mods that will make this pack challenging yet fun!
How To Start If You Have No Idea:
Yes you are supposed to start with nothing. Press “grave” key to open Better Questing GUI. It will take you from there.
Get your Curse: SkyExchange Server Hosting here with us today!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse SkyExchange Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.12.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Included with Premium Hosting|
Instant Setup One-Click Install Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Premium Support
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft Windows/Mac/Linux - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia Singapore|
How to reset and change the Skyexchange map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Skyexchange map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting Skyexchange is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d DEFAULT
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b DEFAULT
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and DEFAULT being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with SkyExchange contact support.
SkyExchange Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about SkyExchange minecraft server modpack.
- ProjectE (by sinkillerj)
- Ex Nihilo Omnia (by Raven2396)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Totemic (by ljfa)
- Progressive Automation (by VanhalMinecraft)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Nashorn Scripting Library (by TarynWinterblade)
- Crafting Harmonics (by TarynWinterblade)
- Roots (by elucent)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Charset (by Vazkii)
- CodeChicken Core 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Ex Compressum (by BlayTheNinth)
- Psi (by Vazkii)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- PSIonic Upgrades (by yrsegal)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Cyberware (by stuntrally)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Tree Growing Simulator (by tterrag1098)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Soul Shards: The Old Ways (by SgtPunishment)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- RFTools Control (by McJty)
- mxTune (by rymor)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Easy Breeding (by icynewyear)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Chunkloader (by mark232)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- The Spice of Life (by squeek502)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Super Circuit Maker (by amadornes)
- Additional Resources (by Portablejim)
- Audio Death (by Portablejim)
- CompatLayer (by McJty)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Void Island Control (by Bartz24)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
SkyExchange Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!