A new kind of Skyblock. Encased in Stoneblock
Looking for FTB Stoneblock 2?
One of the hit modpacks of 2018! Not to be missed!
If you’ve ever played Skyblock you know how to create a thriving island with just one tree and nothing but a handful of rocky chunks. The question is, can you do the same when you’re completely encased in stone?
The Stoneblock modpack takes a fresh look at resource gathering and unique survival by turning the world on it’s head and making you rethink everything.
With a fully equipped quest-book to guide you and a wide range of mods to pursue, Stoneblock has taken the content creation and Minecraft community by storm. This is a pack you will want to explore and experience with your friends.
Why play Stoneblock?
- A unique twist on the Skyblock experience
- Complete questing system to guide you through the modpack
- A kitchen-sink style mod-list with options for all kinds of play
- Fully equipped to allow multiplayer and server support
Why play Stoneblock on a server?
Enter into competition with your friends or work together. Either way, the new style of resource gathering and management will keep you interested for weeks to come.
Full support is provided for servers with all players spawning at the same location but using the command
/create island you can branch out and discover advancements in your own way.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of StoneBlock right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and dig deep with your friends in Stoneblock!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse StoneBlock Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
The /island command has many sub-commands.
- /island create (optional int/string)[type] – The create command creates a new island at a position in the world.
- /island invite [player] – The invite command asks another player join your island.
- /island join – The join command will have you join an island if recently asked by the invite command.
- /island leave – The leave command has you leave the island you’re on, go to spawn, and clears the inventory. If you are the last person on the island, the island can’t be claimed again.
- /island home – The home command teleports the player back to their home island, but has to be by default 500 blocks away.
- /island spawn – The spawn command teleports the player to spawn.
- /island reset (optional int/string)[type] – The reset command clears the island, the inventory, and starts brand new like the create command does.
- /island onechunk – The onechunk command creates a world border of one chunk size at spawn and resets spawn. This command is disabled by default and has to be changed in the config.
If you are having problems with StoneBlock contact support.
StoneBlock Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about StoneBlock minecraft server modpack.
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- CXLibrary (by CubeX2)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Not Enough Wands (by romelo333)
- Bookshelf (by Darkhax)
- Snad (by TheRoBrit)
- EvilCraft (by kroeser)
- Shear Madness (by AtomicBlom)
- Client Tweaks (by BlayTheNinth)
- Sonar Core (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- Exchangers (by Jacky1356400)
- Refined Storage Addons (by raoulvdberge)
- Clumps (by jaredlll08)
- PlusTiC (by Landmaster_phuong0429)
- p455w0rd’s Library (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Flux Networks (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- QuantumStorage (by Gigabit1011)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- Integrated Dynamics (by kroeser)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ExtraCells2 (by Destroyer7128)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- AE2 Stuff (by bdew)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- Simple Corn (by cleverpanda714)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth)
- Cucumber Library (by BlakeBr0)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- xNICEx (by McJty)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- XNet (by McJty)
- Steve’s Carts Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Common Capabilities (by kroeser)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- ET Lunar [Environmental Tech Addon] (by ValkyrieofNight)
- KleeSlabs (by BlayTheNinth)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Industrial Meat (by abused_master)
- Integration Foregoing (by Jacky1356400)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Ex Compressum (by BlayTheNinth)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- More Furnaces (by CubeX2)
- Industrial Foregoing (by Buuz135)
- MMD OreSpawn (by jriwanek)
- Tesla Core Lib (by Face_of_Cat)
- SimpleHarvest (by TehNut)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- More Shearables (by Lellson)
- Wireless Crafting Terminal (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Farming for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- GooglyEyes (by iChun)
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft (by hancin)
- Mob Grinding Utils (by Vadis365)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Dark Utilities (by Darkhax)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Cyclops Core (by kroeser)
- Thermal Cultivation (by TeamCoFH)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- CT TinyCoal (by codetaylor)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Mercurius (by TamasHenning)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- Brandon’s Core (by brandon3055)
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- Oreberries (by josephcsible)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- AttributeFix (by Darkhax)
- Mod Name Tooltip (by mezz)
- Integrated Tunnels (by kroeser)
- MCMultiPart (by amadornes)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- RFTools Control (by McJty)
- Missing Pieces (by sboy205)
- Default Options (by BlayTheNinth)
- Just Enough HarvestCraft (JEHC) (by mrAppleXZ)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Cyclic (by Lothrazar)
- Bad Wither No Cookie – Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Morph-o-Tool (by Vazkii)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Draconic Evolution (by brandon3055)
- Ceramics (by KnightMiner)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- Crafting Tweaks (by BlayTheNinth)
- Hammer Core (by Zeitheron)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Twerk Sim 2K16 (by Funwayguy)
- Redstone Arsenal (by TeamCoFH)
- Hats (by iChun)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- EnergeticSheep (by kroeser)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- RFTools Dimensions (by McJty)
- Random Things (by lumien231)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Compact Machines (by Davenonymous)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Tiny Progressions (by Kashdeya)
- Solar Flux Reborn (by Zeitheron)
- Actually Baubles (by Jacky1356400)
- Pam’s Simple Recipes (by MatrexsVigil)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- LLibrary (by iLexiconn)
- ComputerCraft (by dantwohundred)
- Reborn Storage (by modmuss50)
- Better Than Llamas (by iChun)
- MPUtils (by GenDeathrow)
- Ex Nihilo: Creatio (by BloodWorkXGaming)
- Industrial Craft (by Player)
- Xtones (by TehNut)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- B.A.S.E (by lanse505)
- Compact Solars (by progwml6)
- Compacter (by bdew)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Psi (by Vazkii)
- AutoPackager (by smbarbour)
- TorchMaster (by xalcon)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Better Than Bunnies (by iChun)
- Colossal Chests (by kroeser)
- Long Fall Boots (by NanoHeart)
- More Chickens (by GenDeathrow)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Inventory Sorter (by cpw11)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- SlimyBoyos (by jaredlll08)
- Ducky Mod (by bdsoss)
- Comforts (by theillusivec4)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- LunatriusCore (by Lunatrius)
- InGame Info XML (by Lunatrius)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Woot (by Ipsis)
- Buildcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Bonsai Trees (by Davenonymous)
- Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady)
- Fancy Block Particles (by TominoCZ)
- Roost (by timrwood)
- Mekanism (by aidancbrady)
- Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady)
- Mystical Agradditions (by BlakeBr0)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by Darkhax)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Signals (by MineMaarten)
- Whoosh (by imba_knugel)
- LootBags (by Malorolam)
- Avaritia 1.1x (by brandon3055)
- RandomTweaks (by TheRandomLabs)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Toast Control (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- Wither Skeleton Tweaks (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Hatchery (by GenDeathrow)
- Moo Fluids (by TheRoBrit)
- ProjectE (by sinkillerj)
- RF Lux (by romelo333)
- Enderman Evolution (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Simply Jetpacks 2 (by Tomson124)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing Triggerer (by MrAmericanMike)
- Angel Ring To Bauble (by Portablejim)
- Realistic Item Drops (by Funwayguy)
- Void Island Control (by Bartz24)
- /dank/null (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- TESLA (by Darkhax)
- Chickens (by SetyCz)
- Stone Block Utilities (by DAsh0t)
- Forge MultiPart CBE (by covers1624)
- Translocators 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
- EnderCore (by tterrag1098)
- Ender IO (by CrazyPants_MC)
- Chance Cubes (by turkey2349)
- WanionLib (by WanionCane)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
StoneBlock Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!