StoneBlock Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
20% off Minecraft Hosting for life. Use Promo Code ONLYMINECRAFT For Life.
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
A new kind of Skyblock. Encased in Stoneblock
Stoneblock server hosting brings a new challenge for you and your friends. If you’ve mastered all the skyblocks, perhaps you should try it encased underground.
- A unique twist on the Skyblock experience.
- Complete questing system to guide you through the modpack.
- A kitchen-sink style mod-list with options for all kinds of play.
- Fully equipped to allow multiplayer and server support.
- One of the hit modpacks of 2018 with a huge community.
If you’ve ever played Skyblock you know how to create a thriving island with just one tree and nothing but a handful of rocky chunks. The question is, can you do the same when you’re completely encased in stone? The Stoneblock modpack takes a fresh look at resource gathering and unique survival by turning the world on it’s head and making you rethink everything.
With a fully equipped quest-book to guide you and a wide range of mods to pursue, Stoneblock has taken the content creation and Minecraft community by storm. This is a pack you will want to explore and experience with your friends. Enter into competition with your friends or work together. The new styles of resource gathering and management will keep you interested for weeks to come.
Full support is provided for servers with all players spawning at the same location but using the command
/create island you can branch out and discover advancements in your own way.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse StoneBlock Modpack Server
StoneBlock Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
The /island command has many sub-commands.
- /island create (optional int/string)[type] – The create command creates a new island at a position in the world.
- /island invite [player] – The invite command asks another player join your island.
- /island join – The join command will have you join an island if recently asked by the invite command.
- /island leave – The leave command has you leave the island you’re on, go to spawn, and clears the inventory. If you are the last person on the island, the island can’t be claimed again.
- /island home – The home command teleports the player back to their home island, but has to be by default 500 blocks away.
- /island spawn – The spawn command teleports the player to spawn.
- /island reset (optional int/string)[type] – The reset command clears the island, the inventory, and starts brand new like the create command does.
- /island onechunk – The onechunk command creates a world border of one chunk size at spawn and resets spawn. This command is disabled by default and has to be changed in the config.
If you are having problems with StoneBlock contact support.
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family|
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.15)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|