The TekTopia Plus mod from Tango Tek has been anticipated for over a year and we finally have it to play!
For people wanting to try modded Minecraft, TekTopia is a mod that adds some interesting gameplay changes to the Villager dynamics.
New jobs, trades, building options and AI similar to the way Vanilla Minecraft has updated (Village & Pillage 1.14+) but with a much larger range of improvements.
I’ve taken the TekTopia mod and added in a selection of small Quality of Life mods to it (As well as a couple nice gameplay additions):
- A mini-map
- Storage Drawers for more space to keep all your stuff
- Chisel to decorate and adjust your buildings to your liking
- JEI to look up recipes and see how everything fits together
- Small HUD changes to show hunger and what blocks you’re looking at
- One Player sleeping for servers
- See the light levels in your world and prevent monster spawns
- And a few more small improvements
- Nothing in the mods has been altered, the configurations are “Out of the Box”
The Modpack is super light and shouldn’t cause any problems for even the oldest potato PC!
If you are a vanilla player and want to try modded, or you have some experience with modded and want to see what TekTopia can really do, this pack should give you an almost completely Vanilla experience with just enough small tweaks to change it up and make things interesting. The pack is open to more mods being added if you wish to on your personal PC but nothing has been tested so support may or may not be lacking for personal changes you make.
I’m personally excited to see this mod used in more modpacks as time goes on but wanted to provide an easy option for players that aren’t confident altering configs or messing with modpacks in the Twitch Launcher.
The pack will be maintained as needed but there are currently no plans to expand the modlist.
AppleSkin (by squeek502)
Better Advancements (by way2muchnoise)
Chameleon (by jaquadro)
Chisel (by tterrag1098)
Clumps (by Jaredlll08)
ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
Controlling (by Jaredlll08)
Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
Hwyla (by TehNut)
Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
JourneyMap (by techbrew)
Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
More Overlays (by FeldiM245)
Morpheus (by Quetzi)
Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
Resource Loader (by lumien231)
Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
TekTopia (by TangoTek)
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of TekTopia Plus right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse TekTopia Plus Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
TekTopia Plus Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about TekTopia Plus minecraft server modpack.
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- More Overlays (by FeldiM245)
- Clumps (by Jaredlll08)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Controlling (by Jaredlll08)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Better Advancements (by way2muchnoise)
- TekTopia (by TangoTek)
TekTopia Plus Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!