Be the master of magical engineering with Thaumic Engineering
This modpack’s purpose is to showcase Thaumcraft 6 and Immersive Engineering. There are no other large content mods. There are “quality of life” mods. There are some mods to make the experience a little “prettier.” But otherwise, there are no mods that add large amounts of content, other than Thaumcraft 6 and Immersive Engineering.
I take that back, kind of. Tinker’s Construct adds a bit of content, however, it truly is in the SPIRIT of magical engineering. Expect to have to work through many vanilla methods of doing things until you can get the better options in Thaumcraft and Immersive Engineering.
Order today and conquer Thaumic Engineering with your friends!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Thaumic Engineering right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Thaumic Engineering Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Thaumic Engineering Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Thaumic Engineering minecraft server modpack.
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Thaumcraft (by azanor)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Thaumic JEI (by Buuz135)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Tinker’s JEI (by Possible_Triangle)
- Bed Patch (by Mordenkainen3141)
- Corail Tombstone (by Corail31)
- Redstone Paste (by FyberOptic)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- BetterBedrockGen (by Gigabit1011)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Dirt2Path (by marwat208)
- OpenableWindows (by insaneau)
- Xtones (by TehNut)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Craftable Elytra (by mariofishy)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Rustic (by mangoose3039)
- Carry On (by Tschipp)
- p455w0rd’s Library (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Fence Jumper (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Nature’s Compass (by ChaosTheDude)
- Spartan Shields (by ObliviousSpartan)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Bird’s Foods (by no_space)
- Bad Wither No Cookie – Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
- B.A.S.E (by lanse505)
- Clumps (by jaredlll08)
- NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- JEI Integration (by SnowShock35)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Mod Name Tooltip (by mezz)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Notes (by ChaosTheDude)
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft (by hancin)
- CleanView (by ZLainSama)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Ding (by iChun)
- NoFov (by lumien231)
- No Night Vision Flashing (by TeamCoFH)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- ItemZoom (by mezz)
- Real Filing Cabinet (by bafomdad)
- Comforts (by theillusivec4)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- ViesCraft – Airships! (by Viesis_Gaming)
- DimensionalDoors (by DimensionalDevelopment)
- Veining (by LalalaStab)
- Yoyos (by Raven2396)
- Thaumic Inventory Scanning (Thaumcraft Addon) (by BlayTheNinth)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by Darkhax)
- Thaumic Periphery (by mangoose3039)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Questionably Immersive (by theFlaxbeard)
- Immersive Petroleum (by theFlaxbeard)
- Immersive Tech (by ferroo2000)
- Cloche Call (by marwat208)
- Bonsai Trees (by Davenonymous)
- LagGoggles (by Terminator_NL)
- Construct’s Armory (by theillusivec4)
- Cosmetic Armor Reworked (by ZLainSama)
- Hammer Core (by Zeitheron)
- MiniCoal (by KiwiFails)
- Thaumic Additions: Reconstructed (by Zeitheron)
- Better Muffling (by korti11)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- LimeLib (by MrRiegel)
- PlayerStorage (by MrRiegel)
- Colytra (by theillusivec4)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- Pewter (by ejektaflex)
- Hopper Ducts (by FyberOptic)
- LibrarianLib (by yrsegal)
- Hooked (by thecodewarrior1)
- Faithful [32x] (by xMrVizzy)
- Modded Faithful [32x] (by xMrVizzy)
Thaumic Engineering Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!