Created for DireWolf20!
This modpack was originally made for Direwolf20 and his YouTube series, the Feed the Beast launcher realised it to the public for his fans and much much more to follow in his footsteps in this amazing, tech based modpack. With over 80 mods to explore this modpack will have so much to show off about, from computer coding and programming in ComputerCraft to playing as one of the many mobs with the Morph mod! With such a wide variety mods, it will keep you entertained for hours.
The world generation in this is immaculate using the Biomes O’ Plenty mod for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
This modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your FTB DireWolf20 Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Direwolf20 1.6.4 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack Direwolf20 1.6.4 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Direwolf20 1.6.4 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Direwolf20 1.6.4 minecraft server modpack.
- Additional Buildcraft Objects by Flow86
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
- Ars Magica 2 by Mithion
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- BiblioWoods - BoP by Nuchaz
- BiblioWoods - Forestry by Nuchaz
- BiblioWoods - Natura by Nuchaz
- Billund by dan200
- Binnie's Mods by Binnie
- Biomes O Plenty by Adubbz
- Buildcraft by SpaceToad, SirSengir, CovertJaguar
- Calclavia Core by Calclavia
- Chicken Chunks by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- COFHcore by Team COFH
- Compact Solars by cpw
- ComputerCraft by dan200
- denlib by denoflions
- denPipes by denoflions
- denPipes - Emerald by denoflions
- denPipes - Forestry by denoflions
- Enderstorage by Chickenbones
- EVOC by ProfMobius
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Factorization by neptunepink
- Flatsigns by Myrathi
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- Gate Copy by denoflions
- GravityGun by iChun
- Hat Stands by iChun
- Hats by iChun
- iChunUtil by iChun
- Industrial Craft 2 Exp by IC² Dev Team
- Infinibows by Myrathi
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Iron Chests by cpw
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- Logistic Pipes by RS485
- Magic Bees by MysteriousAges
- MineFactoryReloaded by powercrystals, skyboy
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- Modular Powersuits by MachineMuse
- ModularForceFieldSystems by Calclavia
- Morph by iChun
- Morpheus by Quetzi
- Mystcraft by xcompwiz
- Natura by mDiyo
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Plugins by mistaqur
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Nuclear Control by Shedar
- Numina by MachineMuse
- Obsidiplates by Myrathi
- OpenBlocks by OpenMods Team
- OpenModsLib by OpenMods Team
- OpenPeripheral Addons by OpenMods Team
- OpenPeripheral Core by OpenMods Team
- Opis by ProfMobius
- Plugins for Forestry by denoflions
- Pneumaticraft by MineMaarten
- Portal Gun by iChun
- PowerCrystalsCore by powercrystals, skyboy
- Powersuits Addons by eximius88
- Project:Red by Mr_TJP
- qCraft by dan200
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- Redstone Arsenal by Team CoFH
- Sort Fix by LexManos
- Steve's Carts by vswe
- Switches by Myrathi
- Sync by iChun
- Thaumcraft 4 by Azanor
- Thaumic Tinkerer by Vazkii
- Thermal Expansion by Team COFH
- Tinker's Construct by mDiyo
- Tinker's Mechworks by mDiyo
- Translocators by Chickenbones
- Twilight Forest by Benimatic
- Universal Electricity Core by Universal Electricity Team
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Witchery by Emoniph
- WRCBE by Chickenbones
- Zan's Minimap by MamiyaOtaru
Direwolf20 1.6.4 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!