Can you survive the volcanic landscape of Exoria?
From the creator of the highly-acclaimed Age of Engineering modpack.
A follow-up to Age of Engineering, Exoria takes a very different approach.
Exiled to a volcanic planet with no Ore Generation, you have to work for your survival. Using a portal to home to trade for rare and valuable materials you must work towards exploring other planets until you can find your way home.
Exoria is a pack that aims to provide a unique experience that no other pack has done before. In development for about a year, it has hundreds of changed recipes and totally revamped world gen.
Why play Exoria?
- Over 200 quests packed with lore and story.
- Unknown and newer mods to test your ingenuity.
- Fully customised world-gen for a completely unique experience.
- Long-term expert style gameplay to make you work for the best machines.
Why play Exoria on a server?
Work together to conquer the volcanic lands and pool your resources to ensure you can rest easy when the night falls. But not too easy or one of your group may be pulled away into the darkness.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Exoria right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and tame the volcano with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Exoria Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Exoria Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Exoria minecraft server modpack.
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Crafting Tweaks (by BlayTheNinth)
- Cucumber Library (by BlakeBr0)
- Bed Bugs (by gr8pefish)
- CapabilityProxy (by kroeser)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Autoverse (by masa_)
- Better Advancements (by Way2muchnoise)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Carry On (by Tschipp)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Binnie’s Mods (by Binnie567)
- Just Enough Dimensions (by masa_)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Vanilla Immersion (by PaleoCrafter)
- Industrial Foregoing (by Buuz135)
- Recurrent Complex (by Ivorforce)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- TOP Addons (by DrManganese)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Magneticraft (by cout970)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- ModelLoader (by cout970)
- Roots (by elucent)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- EverlastingAbilities (by kroeser)
- Embers (by elucent)
- Waddles (by Girafi)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Grue (by Shinoow)
- Tesla Core Lib (by Face_of_Cat)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Earthworks (by Alsnder)
- Terraqueous (by ShetiPhian)
- Initial Inventory (by jaredlll08)
- Item Scroller (by masa_)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Transprot (by MrRiegel)
- Immersive Tech (by ferroo2000)
- Interaction Wheel (by McJty)
- Persistent Bits (by oitsjustjose)
- TESLA (by Darkhax)
- Misty World (by Liahim85)
- YABBA (by LatvianModder)
- Water Strainer (by Rubironi)
- Sparks Hammers (by Bright_Spark)
- ElecCore (by Elec332)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Default World Generator (port) (by EzTerry)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Thermal Cultivation (by TeamCoFH)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- TamModized (by Tamaized)
- Nature’s Compass (by ChaosTheDude)
- Deep Resonance (by McJty)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Survivalist (by gigaherz)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Tinkers’ Skyblock (by bonusboni)
- Immersive Petroleum (by theFlaxbeard)
- Pressure Pipes (by bdew)
- Deadly Monsters (by RadexG)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- Sky Resources 2 (by Bartz24)
- RFTools Control (by McJty)
- ToxicRain (by CoolSquid)
- LimeLib (by MrRiegel)
- XNet (by McJty)
- Diet Hoppers (by RWTema)
- Exchangers (by Jacky1356400)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- JEI Bees (by bdew)
- ShetiPhianCore (by ShetiPhian)
- Structured Crafting (by kroeser)
- Just a Few Fish (by Tmtravlr)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- In Control! (by McJty)
- Modular Machinery (by HellFirePvP)
- VoidCraft (by Tamaized)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- TickProfiler (by minimallycorrect)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Magic Bees (by MysteriousAges)
- StepUp (by NotTooManyItems)
- Redstone Arsenal (by TeamCoFH)
- Ex Nihilo: Creatio (by BloodWorkXGaming)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Gendustry (by bdew)
- Cyclops Core (by kroeser)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Wearable Backpacks (by PuppetzMedia)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Flexible Tools (by MrRiegel)
- VanillaAutomation (by universaI)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- XL Food Mod (by mariot789)
- Advanced Generators (by bdew)
- Oreberries (by josephcsible)
- Mod Name Tooltip (by mezz)
- Immersive Craft (by McJty)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- InfiniteFluids (by josephcsible)
- Backpacks! (by Brad16840)
- BNBGamingLib (by BloodNBonesGaming)
- Dimensional Control (by BloodNBonesGaming)
- LibVulpes (by zmaster587)
- Advanced Rocketry (by zmaster587)
- Soot (by BordListian)
- Powered Thingies (by Face_of_Cat)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Woot (by Ipsis)
- PrimalCore (by An_Sar)
- Compact Machines (by Davenonymous)
- Buildcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- Bookshelf (by Darkhax)
- Caliper (by Darkhax)
- Scavenge (by Speiger)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- Ignition: Foundry (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- Simply Jetpacks 2 (by Tomson124)
- Game Stages (by Darkhax)
- Recipe Stages (by jaredlll08)
- MultiBlock Stages (by SkySomm)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- Primitive Mobs (by Daveyx0)
- Drones (by Vadis365)
- The Lost Cities (by McJty)
- MPUtils (by GenDeathrow)
- MPUtils Basic Tools (by GenDeathrow)
- KJLib (by kjmaster2)
- Electrostatics (by kjmaster2)
- Ceramics (by KnightMiner)
- Extended Crafting (by BlakeBr0)
- Defiled Lands (by Lykrast)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Futurepack Mod (by MCenderdragon)
- Toast Control (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- RandomPatches (by TheRandomLabs)
- Harvestables (by TechnicianLP)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
- SimpleHarvest (by TehNut)
- Buildcraft Compat (by buildcraftchildsplay)
- BiomeTweaker (by superckl)
- BiomeTweakerCore (by superckl)
- Astral Sorcery (by HellFirePvP)
- Login Shield (by Glasspelican)
- Restriction (by davqvist)
- VanillaFix (by Runemoro)
- TombManyGraves 2 API (by M4thG33k)
- Tomb Many Graves 2 (by M4thG33k)
Exoria Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!