Unhinged is a tech based modpack with magical elements!
FTB Unhinged is the follow-up to the old Gregtech based modpacks and is designed with input from GregT. Unhinged is targeted at players who want to extend earlier minecraft versions and then offset that with the ability to create production facilities.
The world generation in this is immaculate using Biomes O’ Plenty for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave. Since this modpack is huge every server is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag. And you can also install 1.6.4 plugins support, as us about out modded server plugin packs.
Feed the Beast Unhinged uses MCPC+ for improved performance and no lag, with Bukkit plugin support, ask about our ready made plugin packs.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of FTB Unhinged right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Join our public FTB Unhinged Server
Join IP :
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast FTB Unhinged Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
FTB Unhinged Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about FTB Unhinged minecraft server modpack.
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
- Biomes O Plenty by TDWP_FTW, Adubbz, amnet
- BuildCraft by SpaceToad, SirSengir, CovertJaguar
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- COFHcore by Team COFH
- Charge Pads by Myrathi
- Chicken Chunks by Chickenbones
- Dimensional Doors by stevenrs11
- Ender Storage by Chickenbones
- Factorization by neptunepink
- Forestry by SirSengir
- GregTech by Gregorious Techneticies
- IndustrialCraft 2 by IC² Dev Team
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Iron Chests by cpw
- MineFactory Reloaded by powercrystals
- Modular Powersuits by MachineMuse
- Mystcraft by XCompWiz
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Plugins by mistaqur
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Nuclear Control by Shedar
- PowerCrystalsCore by powercrystals
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- Steve's Carts by Vswe
- Thermal Expansion by Team COFH
- Twilight Forest by Benimatic
- Underground Biomes by Grom PE
- VoxelMap by MamiyaOtaru
FTB Unhinged Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!