A modpack perfect for computers prone to lag
FTBLite2 is a sequel pack to FTBLite. This modpack is built using Minecraft version 1.6.4. FTBLite2 is a pack designed for people with less RAM, and older systems. Provides a vide variety of tech, whilst still being playable on 1GB of RAM and 32 bit Java.
This FTB Lite 2 modpack is installed with MCPC+ for super performance with less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your FTBLite2 Server Hosting today…
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of FTBLite2 right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer FTBLite2 with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast FTBLite2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
FTBLite2 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about FTBLite2 minecraft server modpack.
- Agriculture by Team Metallurgy
- ChickenChunks by Chicken Bones
- CodeChickenCore by Chicken Bones
- CoFH Core by Team CoFH
- EVOC by ProfMobius
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Fancy Fences by Koopinator
- Finndus Fillies by Myrathi
- Forge Multipart by Chicken Bones
- Infinibows by Myrathi
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- Journeymap by Techbrew
- MineFactory Reloaded by powercrystals, skyboy
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Plugins by mistaqur
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Obsidiplates by Myrathi
- OpenBlocks by OpenMods Team
- OpenMods Lib by OpenMods Team
- Opis by ProfMobius
- PowerCrystalsCore by powercrystals, skyboy
- Redstone Arsenal by Team CoFH
- Sort Fix by LexManos
- Switches by Myrathi
- Thermal Expansion by Team COFH
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Zan's Minimap by MamiyaOtaru
FTBLite2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!