Automate the Skies in Bacon Donut’s SkyFactory 3
SkyFactory 3 server hosting has been one of the most popular and well loved services since it’s original release. Whether you’re going back after playing SkyFactory 4, starting fresh on the modpack or going back for another round, you’re guaranteed a good time with StickyPiston.
- Huge range of Mods to dig into and master.
- Custom mods made specifically for SkyFactory 3.
- Fully-Featured quest-book with progression through the mods.
- The definitive skyblock modpack with all the classic mods you need.
- Track your achievements with the in-game book and tick them all off.
Starting in the traditional way with a dirt block and a tree, SkyFactory 3 offers you unlimited potential with such a large list of mods, nothing is impossible. Use what you know about modded skyblocks and enhance that knowledge further with the achievements book to help guide your path. There are even some specially created mods for the pack that will open new avenues for you to explore.
Multiplayer is fully supported with the choice to work together on an island fortress or create your own islands and fight for the top spot.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of SkyFactory 3 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and tame the endless skies with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - FTB/Curse SkyFactory 3 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
SkyFactory 3 Instructions
To create islands for all of your friends first op your player.
Then run the ItsBecauseUHasNoGoodSpawn mod commands.
/createislandfor creates an island if the player island does not exist
/tptoisland teleports a player to an island
If you are having problems with SkyFactory 3 contact support.
SkyFactory 3 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!