A 1.7.10 magic-focused modpack that invites users to explore the arcane world of magic. Delve deep into mythical spells, forbidden knowledge, and a world full of secrets and wonder.
This modpack is based on and around MAGIC! Become a powerful wizard or witch and fight again the dark cultists from Dark Menagerie or train in the dark arts of black magic with Witchery. What you do is your choice, learn, train and become powerful in Alpha Mage Quest.
Get your Alpha Mage Quest server hosting here..
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Mage Quest right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Mage Quest with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Mage Quest Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Mage Quest Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Mage Quest minecraft server modpack.
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- BrainCore by Arkandos
- Adventurer's Amulets by GustoniaEagle
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Torch Tools by DoubleDoorDevelopment, dries007, claycorp
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- Bdlib by bdew
- Not Enough Keys by Mr_okushama
- Not Enough Resources by Way2muchnoise, Hilburn
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugin by DjGiannuzz
- Dark Menagerie by RWTema
- Resource Loader by Lumien
- Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- NEI Addons by bdew
- I'm Looking At Blood by pokefenn
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Super Crafting Frame by by EdgarAllen
- Tails by Kihira
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- FoxLib by Kihira
- INpure Core by denoflionsx
- Ruins by AtomicStryker
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- MineTweaker by StanH
- Thaumic Tinkerer by pixlepix, nekosune, Vazkii
- Headcrumbs by ganymedes01
- Brewing API by Agadar
- Hardcore Questing Mode b by lorddusk, Newcastlegeek, Vswe
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- NEI Integration by Tonius
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- Origin by Country_Gamer
- Baubles by Azanor
- GreenThumb by DoubleDoorDevelopment
- Talismans 2 by Gigabit1011
- D3Core by DoubleDoorDevelopment, dries007, claycorp
- AromaBackup by Aroma1997 * Disabled
- Botania by Vazkii
- Custom Main Menu by Lumien
- Enchiridion by joshie
- FastCraft by Player
- Reliquary by TrainerGuy22, x3n0ph0b3
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- What's This Pack by Robosphinx
- Guide-API by TehNut, Tombenpotter
- Thaumcraft Mob Aspects by iguana_man
- Villager's Nose by StarSheep
- Necromancy by AtomicStryker, sirolf2009
- Traveller's Gear by Dawn_1006
- Sanguimancy by Tombenpotter
- libsandstone by TrainerGuy22
- Witchery by Emoniph
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- Archmagus by Agadar
- Automagy by Tuhljin
- Bagginses by lorddusk
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
Mage Quest Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!