Botania Server Hosting
Released July 2015
Voted modpack of the month on the FTB launcher 2015 !
FTB Botania has been voted modpack of the month back in June 2015, Botania brings a lot be admired in a modpack. This simple modpacks main focus is the mod simply named Botania, which is perfect for lovers of the mod, it adds in little mods to enhance the experience to make this pack a beautifully balanced masterpiece. Botania as a mod is focused around the mastered magic of Nature making it both challenging and an accomplishment, mashing up the tech and magic into one gloriously programmed mod.. if your into your tech then you wont be disappointed. Welcome to the wonderful world of Botania!
Get your FTB Botania Server Hosting here …!
Useful Server Links
Order Feed the Beast Botania Modpack Server
Instant setup, No Extra Costs or Waiting… Unlimited upgrades & Reinstalls …Not forgetting Support Included
|* Recommended Max Players||24||36||48||60||72||84||96|
Use Promo Code NEWYEAR2017 for 30% off for 3 months hosting, including memory upgrades.
Botania Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Botania minecraft server modpack.
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- NEI Integration by Tonius
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- Baubles by Azanor
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- AromaBackup by Aroma1997 * Disabled
- Botania by Vazkii
- Custom Main Menu by Lumien
- Wawla by Darkhax
- IronChests by cpw
- ttCore by techbrew
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- Resource Loader by Lumien
- Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- NEI Addons by bdew
- Morpheus by quetzi
- Waila by ProfMobius
- DenseOres by RWTema
- Not Enough Resources by Way2muchnoise
- INpure Core by denoflionsx
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- FastLeafDecay by Olafski
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- Hardcore Questing Mode by Hardcore Questing Mode
Instant Setup Server Locations - USA, Canada, UK, France Free Server Trial
Botania Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows.
Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running out of Memory. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. If you want to change the slots, contact support. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!