It's skyblock like you've never seen it before!
Welcome to Sky Factory 2.5!
High tech mods, full automation, and chicken sticks! Sky Factory starts the player in the void with nothing but a tree and a *single* piece of dirt between you and certain death! Version 2.5 adds a variety of new mods to the pack and gives the player much more choice than ever before. The option is now available to begin in the classic void world or Botania’s Garden of Glass, which allows the player a different set of challenges. Pick up your achievement book today and start your journey!
Creating new islands
Because each of you friends will want their own island we’ve included the FTB Islands mod, this allows opped players to manually create islands using the /create_island command. Read about the commands below in the server instructions section.
Get your Feed The Beast Sky Factory 2.5 Server Hosting here Today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Sky Factory 2.5 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - FTB/Curse Sky Factory 2.5 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Sky Factory 2.5 Instructions
The FTB Island Creation mod allows you to create multiple Infinity Skyblock and Sky Factory islands for you and your friends to play on. There are multiple commands that you can use.
You may make up to 100 islands including spawn (Configurable)
It doesn’t automatically create new islands. An op has to create them and the player can then join it if they know the name. You can OP your player by following this guide.
Help I lost my book!
If you lose your HQM Achievements book you will need to OP your player and change your gamemode to creative, in your inventory search for the Achievements book.
If you are having problems with Sky Factory 2.5 contact support.
Sky Factory 2.5 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Sky Factory 2.5 minecraft server modpack.
- AE2 Stuff by bdew
- AppleCore by squeek502
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
- Automagy by Tuhljin
- Baubles by Azanor
- Bdlib by bdew
- Better Builder's Wands by portablejim
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- Big Reactors by Erogenous Beef
- Botania by Vazkii
- Brandon's Core by brandon3055
- bspkrsCore by bspkrs
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chance Cubes by Turkey2349
- ChatFlow by Vazkii
- ChickenChunks by Chickenbones
- Chisel 2 by warlordjones, tterrag1098, TheCricket26, Drullkus
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- CoFH Lib by CoFH team
- Compacter by bdew
- ComputerCraft by Dan200
- Cooking for Blockheads by BlayTheNinth
- CraftingTable-IV by Elec332
- Custom Main Menu by Lumien
- Custom Things by tterrag1098
- DecoCraft by RazzleberryFox
- Ding by iChun
- Draconic Evolution by brandon3055
- Dragon Mounts by BarracudaATA
- Dual Hotbar by RebelKeithy
- ElecCore | DimensionAPI by Elec332
- Emotes by Vazkii
- Ender Tech by Drayshak
- EnderCore by tterrag
- EnderIO by CrazyPants
- EnderStorage by Chickenbones
- Ex Astris by LoveHoly
- Ex Compressum by Blay09
- Ex Nihilo by Erasmus_Crowley
- Extra Cells by Leonelf
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- ExtraTiC by Glassmaker
- Forbidden Magic by SpitefulFox
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- FoxLib by Kihira
- FTB Utilities by LatvianModder
- FTBLib by jaredlll08, LatvianModder
- Garden of Glass by Vazkii
- HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil, Rhodox
- Hat Stand by iChun
- Hats by iChun
- Headcrumbs by ganymedes01
- iChunUtil by iChun
- Iguana Tweaks for Tinker's Construct by iguana_man, boni
- Immersive Engineering by BluSunrize
- Immersive Intergration by Unwritten Fun
- Immibis Core by immibis
- In-Game Wiki Mod by MineMaarten
- InfiniteInvo by Funwayguy
- InGame Info by Lunatrius
- INpure Core by denoflionsx
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- IronChests by cpw, progwml6
- It's Raining Food by insaneau
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- libsandstone by TrainerGuy22
- Loot Bags by Malorolam
- Lunatrius Core by Lunatrius
- Magical Crops by Mark719
- Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
- McJtyLib by McJty
- MFR Magical Crops Compatibility by portablejim
- MineFactory Reloaded by skyboy026, powercrystals
- MineTweaker by StanH
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- ModTweaker by jaredlll08, joshie, SpitefulFox
- Moo Fluids by TheRoBrit
- Morpheus by quetzi
- Mouse Tweaks by YaLTeR97
- Natura by mDiyo
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Integration by Tonius
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Open Peripheral Intergration by OpenMods, boq
- OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo, boq
- OpenEye by Mikeemoo, boq
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo, boq
- OpenPeripheral Core by OpenMods, boq
- RanchableFluidCows by JDLogic
- RedLogic by immibis
- Redstone Arsenal by CoFH team
- Resource Loader by Lumien
- RFTools by McJty
- Simple Achievements by tterrag1098, insaneau
- Simple Labels by insaneau, tterrag1098
- Simply Jetpacks by Tonius
- Solar Flux by Nauktis
- StartingInventory by bspkrs
- Steve's Factory Manager by Vswe
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Sync by iChun
- Tabula Rasa by King Lemming
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Thaumcraft Inventory Scanning by BlayTheNinth
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugin by DjGiannuzz
- Thaumcraft Node Tracker by Dyonovan
- Thaumic Energistics by Nividica
- Thermal Casting by insaneau
- Thermal Dynamics by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Expansion by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Foundation by TeamCoFH
- TiC Tooltips by squeek502
- TiConAutoToolStation by Blubberbub
- Tinker's Construct by boni, mDiyo
- Translocators by Blubberbub
- Tree Growing Simulator by tterrag1098
- Utility Mobs by Chickenbones
- Vein Miner by tterrag1098
- Waila by FatherToast
- Waila Harvestability by portablejim
- WAILAPlugins by ProfMobius
- Wawla by Darkhax
- Wireless Redstone CBE by Chickenbones
- Witchery by Emoniph
- YUNoMakeGoodMap by LexManos
Sky Factory 2.5 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!