TO THE MOON!
The nuclear dawn is here. Large powers around the world launched their nuclear arsenals, making the earth a place without future for mankind.
Luckily you have a chance to survive this in Galactic Science. Due to the space projects of your uncle Richard you happen to have a space rocket in your backyard and the coordinates of the outpost base on moon.Ready for some Space science? You are? Then hop on board 🙂
This server comes with 2 premade maps to play (Standard and Observatory), to find out how to change or reset the map read the instructions below.
Get your FTB Galactic Science server hosting here today!
The Adventure Starts Here - FTB/Curse Galactic Science Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.12.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
Instant Setup One-Click Install Unlimited Upgrades & ReinstallsPremium Support at NO extra cost
|Custom Modpack Server||Have your custom modpack server professionally made. Follow our 6 step modpack making guide|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft Windows/Mac/Linux - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|BungeeCord Proxy||Free 512MB BungeeCord Proxy when you order 3 servers or more, create a Spigot/Modded Network|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 388+ Minecraft Maps Host Mini-game nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia Singapore|
Galactic Science Instructions
How to reset and change the Galactic Science maps
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Galactic Science map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for Galactic Science is as follows:
builtin:script resetmap [-d|-b] MAPTOKEN
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and “MAPTOKEN” being the name of your new map type (This is not the world name!)
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
Map tokens are specific to each pack and will decide which type of map is generated. In Galactic Science, there are a lot to choose from and you will need either the list below or to run the script without the extra choices mentioned above.
This command lists all the maps:
So let’s say you want to try a more challenging version of the pack and keep your current world in case it all goes wrong. You have seen the map list and decided to take on “What Remains” The command would look like this:
builtin:script resetmap -b OBSERVE
Your friend however, is happy to restart their world and wants to try a different map with a little less challenge, like “Observatory”. They are happy to delete the current world because the base design is awful. Their command would look like this:
builtin:script resetmap -d OBSERVE
If you are having problems with Galactic Science contact support.
Galactic Science Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Galactic Science minecraft server modpack.
- 4-Space by bdew
- Advanced Generators by RiskyKen
- Armourer's Workshop by RiskyKen
- AwesomeSauceCore by gjgfuj
- Bdlib by bdew
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- Bookshelf by Epoxide
- bspkrsCore by bspkrs
- Carpenter's Blocks by warlordjones, tterrag1098, TheCricket26, Drullkus
- Chisel 2 by warlordjones, tterrag1098, TheCricket26, Drullkus
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- Custom Main Menu by Lumien
- Dark Core by ShaneDarkholme
- Dimensional Anchors by immibis
- DimStorage by Gaarnik
- Electrical Age by Dolu1990
- EnderIO by CrazyPants
- Ex Astris by LoveHoly
- Ex Nihilo by Erasmus_Crowley
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Galacticraft by Micdoodle8
- Greg's Lighting by Greg_Ewing
- Hardcore Map Reset by modmuss50
- Hardcore Questing Mode by lorddusk, Newcastlegeek, Vswe
- Immibis Core by immibis
- INpure Core by denoflionsx
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- IronChests by cpw, progwml6
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
- MicdoodleCore by Micdoodle8
- Minechem by ljdp
- MineTweaker by StanH
- ModTweaker 2 by joshiejack, jaredlll08
- Modular Systems by pauljoda
- NEI Addons by bdew
- netherless by hilburn
- No Time Fix by CannibalVox
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- NuclearCraft by TLJGames
- Open Automation by gjgfuj
- OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo, boq
- OpenComputers by Sangar
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo, boq
- Progressive Automation by Vanhal
- Quantum Flux by jotato
- Random Things by lumien231
- Refined Relocation by Dynious
- Resource Loader by lumien231
- RFTools by McJty
- Router Reborn by TomEVoll
- SGCraft by Greg_Ewing
- Solar Flux by Nauktis
- Super Massive Tech by tterrag
- Tardis Mod by ShaneDarkholme
- The Dalek Mod by 1WTC
- TreeCapitator by bspkrs, DaftPVF
- Tweaks for Galactic Science by SirWilli
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Yampst by bilde2910
Instant Setup Locations - USA · Canada · UK · France · Australia · Singapore
Galactic Science Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running in lag or out of memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!