Daybreaker is the updated sequel to the original Horizons
FTB Horizons 2 : DayBreaker aims to show off new mods to the realm of FTB, such as Matter Overdrive for technology, Aura Cascade for magic, and even decorative mods like Ztones and AppleMilkTea. Bringing the much beloved Mekanism and Galacticraft to the world FTB, demonstrating their power to a whole new audience.
This modpack comes with Realistic World Gen to enhance your game play
Get your FTB Horizons 2 : DayBreaker server hosting today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Horizons 2 : Daybreaker right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Horizons 2 : Daybreaker Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Horizons 2 : Daybreaker Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Horizons 2 : Daybreaker minecraft server modpack.
- Forge/FML by LexManos, cpw
- Advanced Generators by bdew
- AMT Generators by Jeanglassmaker
- Ancient Trees by ScottKillen
- Another One Bites the Dust: Oreberry Bushes by ganymedes01
- AOBD 2 by ganymedes01
- AppleCore by squeek502
- AppleMilkTea2 by defeatedcrow
- AsieLib by asie
- Aura Cascade by pixlepix
- AutoPackager by smbarbour
- Baubles by Azanor
- Bdlib by bdew
- Blood Arsenal by Arcaratus
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- Blue Power by quetzi, amadornes, K4Unl, MineMaarten, RavenWhitefang
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- ChickenChunks by Chickenbones
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- ChiselTones by TehNut
- Clockwork Phase by Lumaceon
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- Computronics by asie
- CustomMainMenu by Lumien
- DecoCraft by RazzleberryFox
- DenseOres by RWTema
- Difficult Life by DarkxElocius
- DummyCore by Modbder
- Emasher Defense by Emasher
- Emasher's Resource by Emasher
- Emotes by Vazkii
- EnderStorage by Chickenbones
- Engineer's Toolbox by Emasher
- Enhanced Inventories by ANIMENIAC7
- Equivalent Exchange 3 by Pahimar
- EssentialCraft III by Modbder
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Farseek by delvr
- FastCraft by Player
- Flood Light by Keridos
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- Framez by amadornes
- Galacticraft by Micdoodle8
- Garden Stuff by jaquadro
- GasCraft by Emasher
- Geko's Lasers by Gekoreivax
- GuideAPI by TehNut
- Hardcore Ender Expansion by chylex
- Headcrumbs by ganymedes
- iBench by Sapient_za
- In-Game Wiki Mod by MineMaarten
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Iron Backpacks by Iron Backpacks
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- Kore Sample by ScottKillen
- LatBlocks by LatvianModder
- LatCoreMC by LatvianModder
- LomLib by Lomeli12
- Mag Tools by VapourDrive
- Malisis Core by Ordinastie
- Malisis Doors by Ordinastie
- Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
- Matter Overdrive by X_Simeon
- Mekanism by aidancbrady
- MicdoodleCore by Micdoodle8
- MineMenu by dmillerw
- MineTweaker by StanH
- MmmMmmMmm by boni
- Modular Armour by chbachman
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Integration by Tonius
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Not Enough Resources by Way2muchnoise
- Obsidiplates by Myrathi
- Open Modular Turrets by Poenjabiesous
- Open Peripheral Integration by Mikeemoo
- OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo
- OpenComputers by Sangar
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo
- OpenPeripheral Core by Mikeemoo
- Particle Physics by Lunatris
- Potion Extension Core by AK
- Professor Flaxbeard's Wondrous Steam Power Mod by Flaxbeard
- Progressive Automation by Vanhal
- QMunitylib by Quetzi
- Quantum Flux by jotato
- QuiverBow by Domochevsky
- Random Things by lumien
- Realistic World Gen by ted80
- Redstonic by Riazunne
- Refined Relocation by Dynious
- Resource Loader by Lumien
- RF Windmills by Piepenguin
- RFTools by McJty
- Router Reborn by TomEVoll
- Sanguimancy by Tombenpotter
- Sanguine Utilities by Alex_hawks
- Silico by LatvianModder
- Simple Condensers by Lomeli12
- Soul Shards: The Old Ways by SgtPunishment
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Streams by delvr
- Thermal Foundation by TeamCoFH
- ttCore by tterrag
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Wawla by Darkhax
- XP Teleporters by LatvianModder
- Ztones by riciJak
Horizons 2 : Daybreaker Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!