Full of mods! Old and New!
This pack has been designed around introducing newer mods, or mods that have ot yet appeared in FTB packs, to the FTB community and help them gain the exposure they deserve. This also includes mods that have undergone a major change to what they once were to reintroduce them in a way that shows new interoperability with even the newer mods and some choice old favorites.
The world generation in this is immaculate using the ATG Alternative World Generation and Biomes O’ Plenty for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
Since this modpack is huge every server is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag. And you can also install 1.6.4 plugins support, as us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your FTB Horizons server hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Horizons right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Horizons Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Horizons Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Horizons minecraft server modpack.
- Advanced Genetics by ObsiLP
- Agriculture by Team Metallurgy
- Alternate Terrain Generation by TTFTCUTS
- AOBD by ganymedes01
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
- Arcane Scrolls by Duke605
- Archimedes Ships by BalkondeurAlpha * Disabled
- ArmorStatusHUD by bspkrs
- Aroma1997core by Aroma1997
- Ars Magica 2 by Mithion
- Artifice by Shukaro
- Backpacks by Eydamos
- Better Chests by Aroma1997
- BetterStorage by copygirl
- Biomes O Plenty by Adubbz
- Blood Magic by WayofTime * Disabled
- bspkrsCore by bspkrs
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chicken Chunks by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- COFHcore by Team COFH
- DamageIndicators by rich1051414
- DragonAPI by Reika
- dukecore by Duke605
- Dynamic Liquid Tanks 2 by WingsOfLife
- Emasher's Resource by Emasher
- EnderIO by CrazyPants
- Endernet by asiekierka
- Engineer's Toolbox by Emasher
- Enhanced Portals 3 by Alz454
- EVOC by ProfMobius
- Extra Cells by ProfMobius
- ExtraTiC by Glassmaker
- Extra Utilities by Glassmaker
- Farlanders by Fabiulu
- Flatsigns by Myrathi
- Forbidden Magic by SpitefulFox
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- Gany's End by ganymedes01, KingPurpleRaptor
- Gany's Nether by ganymedes01, KingPurpleRaptor
- Gany's Surface by ganymedes01, KingPurpleRaptor
- GasCraft by Emasher
- Hopper Ducts by FyberOptic
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- JourneyMap by Techbrew
- KeithyUtils by Team Metallurgy
- Magical Crops by Mark719
- Metallurgy 3 by Team Metallurgy
- MineTweaker by StanH
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- Morpheus by Quetzi
- Mystcraft by xcompwiz
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Plugins by mistaqur
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Obsidiplates by Myrathi
- Opis by ProfMobius
- Pam's Harvestcraft by MatrexsVigil, Rhodox
- Project:Red by Mr_TJP
- Random Things by lumien
- ReactorCraft by Reika
- Rei's Minimap by ReiNSFK
- RemoteIO by dmillerw
- Revamp by Rivvest
- Roguelike Dungeon Mod by Greymerk
- RotaryCraft by Reika
- Sort Fix by LexManos
- StatusEffectHUD by bspkrs
- Steve's Factory Manager by Vswe
- Switches by Myrathi
- Thaumcraft 4 by Azanor
- Thermal Expansion by Team COFH
- Tinker's Construct by mDiyo
- Tinker's Mechworks by mDiyo
- Torch Levers by HitchH1k3r
- Translocators by Chickenbones
- Tropicraft by CojoMax and his Team
- Utility Mobs by FatherToast
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Weather Mod by Corosus
- Witchery by Emoniph
- WRCBE by Chickenbones
- Zan's Minimap by MamiyaOtaru
Horizons Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!