Feed The Beast presents the newest iteration of the Cloud 9 series!
Follow the Cloud 9 adventures of ihasCupquake and redb15 as they aim for the sky and dive into the world of modded Minecraft. Join them as they create, build, and explore a whole new realm full of mind-bending technology, arcane magics, unimaginable riches, and boundless wonder.
This modpack comes with mods that adds more dimensions into your game, more to explore in your already growing world:
2GB will be the minimum amount of RAM for this pack, Nevermine 2 adds 20 new dimensions, plus tropicraft 🙂
Get your Feed The Beast Presents: Cloud 9 Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Cloud 9 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Cloud 9 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Cloud 9 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Cloud 9 minecraft server modpack.
- Forge/FML by LexManos, cpw
- AgriCraft by InfinityRaider
- AppleCore by squeek502
- Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
- AromaBackup by Aroma1997 * Disabled
- Baubles by Azanor
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- Binnie's Mods by Binnie
- Botania by Vazkii
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- CoFH Core by TeamCoFH
- CoFHLib by TeamCoFH
- CoroUtil by Corosauce
- Custom Main Menu by lumien231
- DecoCraft by RazzleberryFox
- EnderStorage by Chickenbones
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- ExtraTiC by Glassmaker
- FastCraft by Player
- FastLeafDecay by Olafski
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil, Rhodox
- Headcrumbs by ganymedes
- INpure Core by denoflionsx
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- IronChests by cpw
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- Magic Bees by MysteriousAges
- Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
- MineFactory Reloaded by skyboy026, powercrystals
- MineTweaker by StanH
- Morpheus by quetzi
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Integration by Tonius
- Nevermine 2: Advent of Ascension by Xolova
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo
- Project Red by Chickenbones
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- Resource Loader by lumien231
- RFTools by McJty
- Simply Jetpacks by Tonius
- Solar Expansion by TedTheRusSB624
- Steve's Workshop by Vswe
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- The Spice of Life by squeek502
- Thermal Dynamics by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Expansion by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Foundation by TeamCoFH
- TiC Tooltips by squeek502
- Tinker's Construct by boni, mDiyo
- Tinker's Mechworks by mDiyo
- Translocators by Chickenbones
- Tropicraft by Cojo, Corosus, Fishtaco, MrRube, Mr_Okushama
- ttCore by tterrag
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- Wawla by Darkhax
Cloud 9 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!