Hard Mode is turned on with Infinity Evolved.
An overhaul of the FTB modpack with some expert tweaks and hard recipes.
Your Minecraft server hosting is ready for a challenge. Are you?
FTB Infinity is a popular modpack and the evolved version will challenge even the most seasoned players with increased difficulty in monsters, recipes and progression.
After months of testing, the pack is ready to be unleashed and the challenge has been made. Can you beat hard mode and conquer Infinity?
Why play Infinity Evolved?
- Activate “Hard Mode” to experience tougher challenges.
- Fully integrated, tweaked and tested mods list.
- Compatible with regular Infinity worlds with one command.
- Tested and maintained by an expert team.
Why play infinity Evolved on a server?
The modpack has been adjusted to increase it’s difficulty and your friends can help get through the progression to succeed. Enter into competition with each other or just show off your skill with advanced recipes and beating the challenges together.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Infinity Evolved right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and evolve the way you play!
The Adventure Starts Here - FTB/Curse Infinity Evolved Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Infinity Evolved Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!