FTB Infinity Evolved Server Hosting
Released October 2015
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Activate Hard mode in Infinity Evolved.
Infinity Evolved brings a harder and more challenging remake of a very popular modpack from the FTB team.
- Tinkers Construct is brought into the mix of mods to make it possible for renewable tools to exist while also making it to where you don’t need to craft for new weapons, instead just upgrading them
- From celebrities of old to Laser Creeper Robot Dino Riders from Outer Space, Headcrumbs puts various new heads into loot chests so you can grab whichever head possible and wear it with pride
- Lots of deocration gets added with BiblioCraft, introducing new types of light blocks for decoration and detailed furniture to give your rooms extra personality
- The Twilight Forest brings a hostile environment in the form of a dimension, making you tackle each boss in a certain order to find the reaches hidden inside all the dungeons
FTB Infinity Evolved is an expansion of FTB Infinity with tweaks for those who are experts and who are good at using extra challenging recipes. Are you up for more of a challenge? After several months of testing, this pack has been unleashed onto the world with its gruesome tasks which can be seen using the FTB Quests book. With the added increase to difficulty through the mods like Runic Dungeons‘s new set of dungeons, Thaumcraft 4‘s crystalline magic, and Witchery‘s mysterious wizardry, you might need to be grabbing a few friends to help you get through all this progression in order to beat the modpack; or maybe you’ll want to fight against each other, seeing who can progress the fastest. Whichever the case, it’s up to you in order how you’ll conquer Infinity!
There is also a skyblock based version of the modpack, found here FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock.
Free Server Trial
Start a free 24 hour FTB Infinity Evolved server trial, try before you buy. At the end of your trial your world can be transferred to premium server.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast FTB Infinity Evolved Modpack Server
FTB Infinity Evolved Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.2)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.2)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|