Get overwhelmed with one of the biggest modpacks which is FTB Interactions
Do you want to traverse the dark star Aurelia, scavenging its dungeons for rare technology while fighting off Eldritch Praetors? How about draining the blue vitriol oceans of Euclydes to feed the copper consumption of your increasingly large factories? Have you ever made a floating reincarnation prison for the Ender Dragon, harvesting its heart to empower your weapons and armor? Or watered your flowers with infused starlight and diesel? Do you actually want to know what happens when you submerge a Mighty Ender Chicken in magical anti-matter? The journey to answer these questions isn’t going to be a short one.
FTB Interactions is the largest and most ambitious progression pack FTB has developed to date. The pack was designed to encourage cross-mod interactions to solve logistical challenges, defeat buffed mobs, outright cheese traditional obstacles, and even automate the killing of bosses. It’s a progression and quest driven pack that is targeted towards people looking for a long term challenge for themselves or in a server setting with teams in mind.
Many large well-known mods are featured in the pack, foremost among them is Gregtech: Community Edition which serves as the backbone of the pack’s progression, while mods like Thermal Expansion, Astral Sorcery, EnderIO, and Blood Magic play supporting roles. Over 20,000 lines of unique scripting was used to eliminate redundant materials or blocks (who needs 10 furnaces from 10 mods?) and integrate mod recipes and mechanics to make sure there was a polished, sensible experience when exploring how mods interact with each other. On top of that, traditional progression of mods have been flipped on their heads to encourage new playstyles or to better balance their functionality in a large pack.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of FTB Interactions right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - FTB/Curse FTB Interactions Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
FTB Interactions Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!