FTB Interactions Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a Interactions Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Interactions Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Interactions pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Interactions in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Interactions, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best Interactions server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
Traverse through different Interactions on the dark star Aurelia
FTB Interactions Server Hosting is one of the largest and most ambitious packs to FTB Hosting. GregTech Community Edition helps make up the backbone of it all, rewriting the way of how performance and balance work out. Mods such as Astral Sorcery helps make the backbone through magical enhancements. Messing with the constellations and understanding the dark magic from Blood Magic will be important to know everything that’s going on.
- Advanced Rocketry makes it possible to explore the solar system
- Laser Creeper Robot Dino Riders from Outer Space
- Making food in Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 can help prevent the loss of not having enough food variety
- To stop mob spawning, More Overlays introduces a way to show where mobs can spawn
Watch this Quick Start Guide to FTB Interactions…
Quick Summary of Interactions
Interactions puts you on the dark star named Aurelia, scavenging its dungeons for rare technology. As this goes on, you’ll be fighting off against Eldritch Praetors and swimming through vitriol oceans of Euclydes. There’s a lot of obstacles to face against in this modpack that offers long term challenges whether it be solo or with friends.
What to Expect out of your FTB Interactions Server
Targetted towards those looking for a hard yet rewarding challenge in a server setting with teams or by themselves, FTB Interactions has you going through a ton of different obstacles to reach your goal. With GregTech: Community Edition as the backbone for progression, you’ll need to get used to some new adjustments. For starters you need to delve into the Doomlike Dungeons to find rare and ancient technology. This technology can help with creating EnderIO machines to transfer in fluids.
Transferring fluids will be important for Blood Magic as the use of the bodily liquid will be necessary for magic. Using this magic can help with harnessing the power of the skies, allowing Astral Sorcery to guide a light towards the next destination. The journey ahead to answer any questions you may ask isn’t going to be short and will require tons of patience.
FTB Interactions Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a FTB Interactions Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.