FTB Legend of the Eyes Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a Legend of the Eyes Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Legend of the Eyes Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Legend of the Eyes pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Legend of the Eyes in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Legend of the Eyes, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best Legend of the Eyes server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
Bring the eyes back together and learn about the Legend of the mysterious End Dimension
FTB Legend of the Eyes Server Hosting brings back the fabled End Dimension to its former mystique and power. Needing to explore The Lost Cities to find this fabled dimension, you’ll also need to find 12 of the 16 legendary eyes to open the portal hidden there. You might need to use the Explorer’s Compass to find the right structures that have them. Just be aware of the new various FTB Dungeons filled with extrapolated trouble.
- New Sky Villages have appeared to combat against ground forces like the zombies
- Dealing with the worst challenges possible, Advanced Netherite protects you from these dangers
- Use the Nature’s Compass to find new biomes and then use the Explorer’s Compass for structures
- A ton of new bows have been added to the game with new effects in More Bows: Restrung!
Watch this Quick Start Guide to FTB Legend of the Eyes…
Quick Summary of Legend of the Eyes
Twelve eyes, scattered around in the world. When they’re brought together, they will open the portal containing unspeakable danger and new adventures. In Legend of the Eyes you’ll be experience challenges that will test your might in new ways. Open the end dimension and face against the Savage Ender Dragon in order to find mystical and strange new biomes.
What to Expect out of your FTB Legend of the Eyes Server
FTB Legend of the Eyes introduces you to an end dimension hidden behind many different bosses of AdventureZ and various FTB Dungeons that need exploration. Exploring various ruins and cavernous outposts hiding bosses or secret loot will be important if you want to find 12 of the 16 legendary eyes provided through End Remastered. These legends tell a tale about a Savage Ender Dragon, able to combat the most experienced of warriors or a collection of them trying to tackle it altogether. The only way to truly know of these tales told is by finding The Lost Castle which contains the portal to the End Dimension and putting the eyes into it.
FTB Legend of the Eyes Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a FTB Legend of the Eyes Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.