Legend of the Eyes Server Hosting
Released January 2023
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Bring the eyes back together and learn about the Legend of the mysterious End Dimension
FTB Legend of the Eyes server brings back the fabled End Dimension to its former mystique and power.
- Due to the hostile environment of the overworld, Sky Villages have been created to combat against the forces of the ground to prevent villagers from being harmed by the zombies or skeletons
- Having dealt with some of the worst challenges possible, the creators have made Advanced Netherite for you to forge your average Netherite into a trail of something fierce and more dangerous
- Just like how the Nature’s Compass allows you to track a biome for your base, Explorer’s Compass allows you to track various dungeons to know where you need to tackle the next foe
- More Bows: Restrung! introduces tons of new bows into your game that can do a whole slew of new effects from freezing your enemies with the Frost effect or using teleporting you to an enemy straight on a shot
Watch this Quick Start Guide to FTB The Legend of the Eyes…
FTB Legend of the Eyes Server Hosting introduces you to an end dimension hidden behind many different bosses of AdventureZ and various FTB Dungeons that need exploration. Exploring various ruins and cavernous outposts hiding bosses or secret loot will be important if you want to find 12 of the 16 legendary eyes provided through End Remastered. These legends tell a tale about a Savage Ender Dragon, able to combat the most experienced of warriors or a collection of them trying to tackle it altogether. The only way to truly know of these tales told is by finding The Lost Castle which contains the portal to the End Dimension and putting the eyes into it.
Free Legend of the Eyes Server Trial
Start a free 24 hour FTB Legend Of The Eyes server trial, try before you buy. At the end of your trial your world can be transferred to premium server.
The Adventure Starts Here - FTB/Curse Legend of the Eyes Modpack Server
Legend of the Eyes Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.2)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.2)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|