Inspired by the game: Don't Starve
FTB Magic Farm 3 is only available on the Curse Launcher.
“Its downright terrifying at times and felt like its a cross between Blood N Bones and Magic Farm 2.” – Cypsteel
Feed the Beast Magic Farm 3 has returned bigger and better, with a whole new mod list. Theres a whole selection of cooking / recipes available to use . Brand new tree mods in new biomes. This modpack is made to make you explore the lands and collect ingredients. This modpack is inspired by the Steam game- Don’t Starve, so there will be twists thrown in to knock you out of your comfort zone, including the Blood Moon, hunger instability and the improved monster AI. This modpack isn’t to be taken lightly 🙂
Get your FTB Curse Magic Farm 3 Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Magic Farm 3 : Harvest right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Magic Farm 3 : Harvest Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Magic Farm 3 : Harvest Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Magic Farm 3 : Harvest minecraft server modpack.
- AgriCraft by InfinityRaider
- Apocalypse Mod by docrobb
- AppleCore by squeek502
- Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
- AromaBackup by Aroma1997 * Disabled
- AutoPackager by smbarbour
- Bagginses by lorddusk
- BiblioCraft by JDSinclair
- BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Forestry Edition by JDSinclair
- BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Highlands Edition by JDSinclair
- BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Natura Edition by JDSinclair
- Binnie's Mods by Binnie567
- ChocoCraft by clienthax
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
- CoFH Core by TeamCoFH
- CoFHLib by TeamCoFH
- CompactStorage by tattyseal
- Deadly World by docrobb
- Mo' Creatures by DrZhark
- FinndusFillies by myrathi
- FlatSigns by myrathi
- Thaumic NEI by gudenau
- Highlands by fabricator77
- Hunger Overhaul by progml6
- Iguanas Tinker Tweaks by bonusboni
- AtomicStryker's Infernal Mobs by AtomicStryker
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Jabba by ProfMobius
- Mantle by mDiyo
- Minefactory Reloaded by skyboy026
- Natura by mDiyo
- NEI Integration by tonius111
- NetherOres by skyboy026
- NotEnoughItems by tonius111
- ObsidiPlates by skyboy026
- Pam's HarvestCraft by Myrathi
- Progressive Automation by Country_Gamer
- Random Things by MatrexVigil
- Recall Stones by VanhalMinecraft
- Redstone Arsenal by TeamCoFH
- Refined Relocation by Dynious
- Special AI by docrobb
- The Spice of Life by squeek502
- Steve's Workshop by Vswe
- Super Crafting Frame by Edgar_Allen
- Tinkers Construct by mDiyo
- Thaumcraft by azanor
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugin by DjGiannuzz
- Thaumic Horizons by TheKentington
- Thermal Dynamics by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Expansion by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Foundation by TeamCoFH
- TiC Tooltips by squeek502
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- INpureCore by INpureProjects
- Simply Jetpacks by tonius111
- Resource Loader by lumein231
- Magic Bees by MysteriousAges
- LaunchGUI by TehNut
- EnderTech by voxelcarrot
- Custom Main Menu by lumein231
- BiomeTweaker by superckl
- Better Sleeping by OndraSter
- Accidentally Circumstantial Events(ACE) by zavvias
- Advanced Generators by bdew
- Automagy by Tuhljin
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- Botania by Vazkii
- Dark Menagerie by RWTema
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Headcrumbs by ganymedes01
- Jadeds Shinies by bonusboni
- Sanguimancy by Tombenpotter
- Solar Flux by Nauktis
- Thaumcraft Node Tracker by Dyonovan
- Dense Ores by RWTema
- VeinMiner Mod Integration by PortableJim
- VeinMiner by PortableJim
- Scott's Tweaks by scottkillen
- BdLib by bdew
- Garden Stuff by jaquadro
- Gendustry by bdew
- Guide-API by TehNut
- Kore Sample by scottkillen
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- Mystcraft by XCompWiz
- NEI Addons by bdew
- Router Reborn by TomEVoll
- Special Mobs by docrobb
- Traveller's Gear by BluSunrize
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- Jaded Tweaks by JadedCat
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Storage Drawers: Natura Pack by jaquadro
Magic Farm 3 : Harvest Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!