There’s no turning back, you must save the world as time is running out.
In FTB Obscurity adventure map Earth has begun to feel the effects of man’s hunger for resources and ruthless destruction of the environment. People have begun to worry about what will be left for the future. Something has to be done… A group of highly trained physicists have been working on something new and very dangerous… World Compression. Although our intention was to save the Earth it seems it may now be trapped. You are now the only one who can save us all.
Obscurity is the first modification package by SnowShock & JohnnyMobbins. Created for Jampacked II, This lightweight, highly configured and aesthetically pleasing pack introduces a new level of survival where the darkness is the enemy and light is key to your survival. So what are you waiting for? Enter Obscurity and begin the journey to defeat the darkness and evil undead within the shadows. Good luck, the world’s survival lies within your hands…
Get your Feed The Beast Obscurity Server Hosting Here !
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Obscurity right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Obscurity with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Obscurity Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
How to reset and change the Obscurity map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Obscurity map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting Obscurity is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d DEFAULT_WORLD
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b DEFAULT_WORLD
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and DEFAULT_WORLD being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with Obscurity contact support.
Obscurity Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Obscurity minecraft server modpack.
- Enhanced Inventories by ANIMENIAC7
- Simply Jetpacks by Tonius
- Thermal Smeltery by Drullkus
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- FlatSigns by Myrathi
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Custom Main Menu by Lumien
- OpenEye by Mikeemoo, boq
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- Thaumcraft Node Tracker by Dyonovan
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- InfiniBow by Myrathi
- Chisel 2 by warlordjones, tterrag1098, TheCricket26, Drullkus
- Thermal Foundation by CoFH team
- Lockdown by Adubbz
- ttCore by tterrag
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo
- Thaumcraft NEI Plugin by DjGiannuzz
- CompactMachines by Davenonymous
- Swapper by Trcx
- Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- NEI Addons by bdew
- HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil, Rhodox
- Morpheus by quetzi
- Quadrum by dmillerw
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Iguana Tweaks for Tinker's Construct by iguana_man, boni
- iChunUtil by iChun
- Redstone Arsenal by CoFH team
- EnderStorage by Chickenbones
- Progressive Automation by Vanhal
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- INpure Core by denoflionsx
- OpenModularTurrets by Poenjabiesous, Keridos, UntouchedWagons
- Wireless Redstone CBE by Chickenbones
- MineTweaker by StanH
- sprinkles_for_vanilla by VikeStep
- Warp Book by panicnot42
- Thaumic Tinkerer by pixlepix, nekosune, Vazkii
- Headcrumbs by ganymedes01
- OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo
- Mankini by MasterAbdoTGM50
- Hardcore Questing Mode by lorddusk, Newcastlegeek, Vswe
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- NEI Integration by Tonius
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- Shut The F#$% Up by 61342151511
- Thermal Dynamics by TeamCoFH
- Perfect Spawn by Lumien
- Yampst by bilde2910
- Baubles by Azanor
- SquidAPI by CoolSquid
- Tinker's Construct by boni, mDiyo
- AppleCore by squeek502
- ModTweaker by aredlll08
- AromaBackup by Aroma1997 * Disabled
- Ding by iChun
- ChickenChunks by Chickenbones
- Steve's Carts 2 by Vswe
- Resource Loader by Lumien
- EnderIO by CrazyPants
- Accidentally Circumstancial Events by Zavviasso
- Ender Tech by Drayshak
- FastCraft by Player
- Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
- Reliquary by TrainerGuy22, x3n0ph0b3
- Steve's Factory Manager by Vswe
- AOBD 2 by ganymedes01
- No Nether Needed by KakesRevenge
- Steve's Addons by hilburn
- Mob Amputation by iChun
- Thermal Expansion by CoFH team
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- SquidUtils by CoolSquid
- LaunchGUI by TehNut
- Lava Monsters by FatherToast
- Big Reactors by Erogenous Beef
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithX2
- libsandstone by TrainerGuy22
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- FastLeafDecay by Olafski
- Bagginses by lorddusk
- Sound Filters by Tmtravlr
- JSONAbles by jaredlll08
- TiC Tooltips by squeek502
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
Obscurity Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!