FTB Omnia Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a Omnia Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Omnia Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Omnia pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Omnia in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Omnia, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best Omnia server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
Optimization meets to a catered experienced, bringing the best out there
FTB Omnia Server Hosting prevents something that’s not a themed pack, and rather it’s just your standard Minecraft Modpack. There’s a lot of mods involved that can still be fun to explore like the many enchantments of Enscorcellation or the boots that prevent fall damage known as the Long Fall Boots. These mods and many more however are meant to give the player a good experience without worry of their computer crashing.
- Phosphor optimizes the lighting engine to help generate chunks, halving the time of dimensional loading
- Tool Kit increases the structure block size limit while introducing new commands to help with improving NBT items and removing troubling entities
- Use FTB Ultimine to efficiently mine out chunks of areas and veins of ores
- The Extreme sound Muffler allows you to muffle different kinds of sounds from block breaking to even the Ender Dragon
Watch this Quick Start Guide to FTB Omnia…
Quick Summary of Omnia
Compared to FTB Unstable, this modpack is meant to offer more of a stability with everything involved. From the player’s client to a server’s stability, everything here is meant to cater to a better experience in performance and flow for the player. While there’s still a lot of mods to help with exploration and discovery, everything involved is catered to run at the best efficiency possible.
What to Expect out of your FTB Omnia Server
As a cater to the player experience, Omnia makes it so you can get the most out of a generic modpack without losing the control or performance. There’s various mods to help with this from something as simple as tweaking the inventory in an Inventory Sorter or being able to see the Game Menu Mod Option from back in 1.12.2 and below. These little additions or changes adds in so much to the game to help you get a better journey going through mods such as Mekanism for your solo tech-block needs or journeying through various dimensions like the ever so moo-tiful Moolands.
Free Server Trial
Start a free 24 hour FTB Omnia server trial today, try before you buy. At the end of your trial your world can be transferred to premium server.
FTB Omnia Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a FTB Omnia Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.