FTB Omnia Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Optimization meets to a catered experienced, bringing the best out there
FTB Omnia Server Hosting prevents something that’s not a themed pack, and rather it’s just your standard Minecraft Modpack. There’s a lot of mods involved that can still be fun to explore like the many enchantments of Enscorcellation or the boots that prevent fall damage known as the Long Fall Boots. These mods and many more however are meant to give the player a good experience without worry of their computer crashing.
- Phosphor optimizes the lighting engine to help generate chunks, halving the time of dimensional loading
- Tool Kit increases the structure block size limit while introducing new commands to help with improving NBT items and removing troubling entities
- Use FTB Ultimine to efficiently mine out chunks of areas and veins of ores
- The Extreme sound Muffler allows you to muffle different kinds of sounds from block breaking to even the Ender Dragon
Watch this Quick Start Guide to FTB Omnia…
Quick Summary of Omnia
Compared to FTB Unstable, this modpack is meant to offer more of a stability with everything involved. From the player’s client to a server’s stability, everything here is meant to cater to a better experience in performance and flow for the player. While there’s still a lot of mods to help with exploration and discovery, everything involved is catered to run at the best efficiency possible.
What to Expect out of your FTB Omnia Server
As a cater to the player experience, Omnia makes it so you can get the most out of a generic modpack without losing the control or performance. There’s various mods to help with this from something as simple as tweaking the inventory in an Inventory Sorter or being able to see the Game Menu Mod Option from back in 1.12.2 and below. These little additions or changes adds in so much to the game to help you get a better journey going through mods such as Mekanism for your solo tech-block needs or journeying through various dimensions like the ever so moo-tiful Moolands.
Free Server Trial
Start a free 24 hour FTB Omnia server trial today, try before you buy. At the end of your trial your world can be transferred to premium server.
Useful Server Links
The Adventure Starts Here - FTB/Curse Omnia Modpack Server
FTB Omnia Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.4)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|