Here I am.....
In FTB Refuge Everyone else flew away in helicopters and the remaining died. The town was wrecked by the apocalypse. Now the sky is raining explosive pieces of rock only as big as a small village house, but they are very explosive and I have counted two meteors already! I must stop this apocalypse before it takes over the whole of Minecraftia! What evil, demented mind could do this to player kind? I will put a stop to this never ending apocalyptic catastrophe! This book should give me guidance to stop this menacing, insane villain!
The world generation in this is immaculate using the Biomes of Plenty mod for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
Get your Feed The Beast Refuge Server Hosting Today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Refuge right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Refuge Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
How to reset and change the Refuge map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Refuge map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting Refuge is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d DEFAULT
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b DEFAULT
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and DEFAULT being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with Refuge contact support.
Refuge Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Refuge minecraft server modpack.
- Forge/FML by LexManos, cpw
- Accidentally Circumstantial Events by zavvias
- Agricraft by InfinityRaider
- AppleCore by squeek502
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithX2
- Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
- AromaBackup by Aroma1997 * Disabled
- Backpacks! by Brad16840
- Baubles by Azanor
- Biomes O' Plenty by TDWP_FTW, Adubbz
- Botania by Vazkii
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- Custom Main Menu by lumien231
- Deadly World by FatherToast
- EnderIO by CrazyPants
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Falling Meteors Mod by AlexDGr8r
- Hardcore Questing Mode by lorddusk, Newcastlegeek, Vswe
- HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil, Rhodox
- Iguana Tweaks for Tinker's Construct by boni, iguana_man
- INpure Core by denoflionsx
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- IronChests by cpw
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- Lockdown by Adubbz
- Magical Crops by Mark719
- Magical Instruments by armaDio
- Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
- MineFactory Reloaded by skyboy026, powercrystals
- MineTweaker by StanH
- Mo' Zombies by coocoo617
- ModTweaker2 by Jaredlll08
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Quadrum by dmillerw
- Rapid Guns by Rocketblaster37
- Resource Loader by lumien231
- Steve's Carts 2 by Vswe
- Steve's Factory Manager by Vswe
- The Spice of Life by squeek502
- Thermal Dynamics by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Expansion by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Foundation by TeamCoFH
- TiC Tooltips by squeek502
- Tinker's Construct by boni, mDiyo
- Tinker's Mechworks by mDiyo
- Tinker's Mechworks by UnderMybrella
- Tinker's Mechworks by tterrag
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- Yampst by bilde2910
- Ztones by riciJak
Refuge Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!