"A boy and a therapist. A vampire and a world. Two stories, told simultaneously. With an ending up to you." Welcome to Running Red 2
Everything you know is going to be tested to the max. Be a Vampire, Be a Human, its your choice. Welcome to Running Red 2: Vampire Money
This is a modpack full of terror. In a hardcore game play style, focused around combat, you’ll be forced to flee from the terrors of the night, armed with only your wits and growing Vampire powers. Keep your sanity close, and your torch even closer, as you descend into this darkness, and, with much luck, find your way out.
Get your FTB Running Red 2 Server Hosting today
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Running Red 2: Vampire Money right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Running Red 2: Vampire Money Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Running Red 2: Vampire Money Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Running Red 2: Vampire Money minecraft server modpack.
- Forge/FML by LexManos, cpw
- Dynamic Lights by AtomicStryker
- A Biome Hazard Config Mod by EdgarAllen
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithX2
- ArmorStatusHUD by bspkrs
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- BloodUtils by Wasliebob
- bspkrsCore by bspkrs
- Buildcraft by CovertJaguar, SirSengir, Krapht, cpw, spacetoad
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- CharacterOnGUI by samhalo007
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- CreepersFire by Strikingwolf
- Custom Main Menu by Lumien
- Deadly World by FatherToast
- DirectionHUD by bspkrs
- Ender Zoo by CrazyPants
- EnderIO by CrazyPants
- EnderStorage by Chickenbones
- EnviroMine by TimbuckTato
- EnviroMine by SirSengir
- Gany's Nether by ganymedes, KingPurpleRaptor
- GenCreator by Vazkii
- Gravestone Mod by NightKosh
- Hardcore Questing Mode by orddusk, Newcastlegeek, Vswe
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- LaunchGUI by TehNut
- Lore Expansion by CyanideX
- Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
- Mine & Blade Battlegear 2 by Mine_and_Blade_Admin
- MineTweaker by StanH
- Mob Properties by FatherToast
- Natura by mDiyo
- Natural Absorption by FatherToast
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Plugins by mistaqur
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo
- OpenEye by Mikeemoo, boq
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo
- OresPlus by TheTorbinWren
- Railcraf by CovertJaguar
- Random Things by lumien
- Realistic World Gen by ed80
- Resource Loader by Lumien
- Sanguimancy by Tombenpotter
- Sanguine Utilities by alex_hawks
- Somnia by kingrunes
- Special Mobs by FatherToast
- StatusEffectHUD by bspkrs
- Steve's Factory Manager by Vswe
- Technomancy by Theflogat
- The Spice of Life by squeek502
- Tinker's Construct by boni, mDiyo
- Vampire Money Custom Mod by Lumaceon & Strikingwolf
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- WaslieCore by Wasliebob
- Witchery by Emoniph
Running Red 2: Vampire Money Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!