The Prequel to Tech World 2 !
Want to create massive factories or giant power plants? No time for wands and wizardry? This pack specializes in tech and gadgets, if you want to be surrounded and pulled into the wonderful world of machinery but not want to be confused by a lot of different modpacks ? Then this mod pack is for you, all tech no magic!
This modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.4.7 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your FTB Tech World Server Hosting today…
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Tech World right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Tech World with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Tech World Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Tech World Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Tech World minecraft server modpack.
- Advanced Machines by zippinus
- Advanced Solar Panels by SeNtiMeL
- Buildcraft 3 by theZorro266
- Charge Pads by Myrathi
- Chickenbones Core by Chicken_bones
- ChickenChunks by Chicken_bones
- ComputerCraft by dan200
- Factorization by neptunepink
- Forestry by SirSengir
- GraviSuite by SeNtiMeL
- Gravity Gun by iChun
- IndustrialCraft 2 by Alblaka
- Inventory Tweaks by jimeowan
- Iron Chests by cpw
- MFFS by Calclavia
- Minecraft Forge by LexManos
- Misc Peripherals by dan200
- Not Enough Items by Chicken_bones
- Nuclear Control by Shedar
- Obsidian Pressure Plates by Myrathi
- OmniTools by KingLemmingCoFH
- Petrogen by DrCeph
- Portal Gun Mod by iChun
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- RedPower 2 by Eloraam
- Rei's Minimap by ReiFNSK
- Steve's Carts 2 by Vswe
- Tech World by Mastergalen
- Wireless Redstone Chicken Bones Edition by Chicken_bones
- XyCraft by Soaryn
Tech World Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!