This mod pack is designed and configured with a slightly more balanced feel to it.
Test Pack Please Ignore ( TPPI ) is a 3rd party modpack on the FTB Launcher, it has a huge collection on 1.6.4 mods for you to explore throughout your stay in this pack, including a custom-built utility mod, that was specially put together for the perfect TPPI experience, which you will find when you begin your new world . Good luck out there and have fun 🙂
The world generation in this is immaculate using the Biomes O’ Plenty mod for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
This modpack is installed with Cauldron for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your FTB Test Pack Please Ignore (TPPI) Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Test Pack Please Ignore right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack Test Pack Please Ignore Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Test Pack Please Ignore Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Test Pack Please Ignore minecraft server modpack.
- Additional BC Objects by Flow86
- Advanced Genetics Mod by ObsiLP
- Advanced Solar Panels by SeNtiMeL
- AnimationAPI by thehippomaster21
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithX2
- ArmorStatusHUD by bspkrs
- Ars Magica 2 by Mithion
- Autoutils by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- Bdlib by bdew
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- Big Reactors by Erogenous Beef
- Binnie's Mods by Binnie
- Biomes O' Plenty by TDWP_FTW, Adubbz
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- Botania by Vazkii
- bspkrsCore by bspkrs
- Buildcraft by CovertJaguar, SirSengir, Krapht, cpw, spacetoa
- BuildcraftAddon by 111poiss111
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- ComputerCraft by dan200
- DamageIndicators by rich1051414
- Dartcraft by bluedart
- denLib by denoflionsx
- Dimensional Anchors by immibis
- EiraIRC by Blay09
- Electro-Magic Tools by Tombenpotter
- Emasher's Resource by Emasher
- EnderIO by CrazyPants
- EnderStorage by Chickenbones
- Engineer's Toolbox by Emasher
- Evoc by ProfMobius
- Extra Cells by Leonelf
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Factorization by neptunepink
- FlatSigns by Myrathi
- Forbidden Magic by SpitefulFox
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- FZAddons by wha-ha-ha
- Gendustry by bdew
- Gravitation Suite by SeNtiMeL
- GregTech by GregoriusT
- iChunUtil by iChun
- Immibis Core by immibis
- Immibis's Microblocks by immibis
- IndustrialCraft 2 by IC2 Dev Team
- InfiniBows by Myrathi
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- IronChests by cpw
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- LogisticsPipes by davboecki, AartBluestoke, ArtForz, GUIpsp, theZorro266
- Magic Bees by MysteriousAges
- Magical Crops by Mark719
- Mapwriter by mapwriter
- Mekanism by aidancbrady
- MineFactory Reloaded by skyboy026, powercrystals
- MineTweaker by StanH
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- Modular Force Field System v3 by calclavia
- Modular Powersuits by MachineMuse
- Modular Powersuits Addons by eximius88, Andrew2448
- Morph by iChun
- Natura by mDiyo
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Plugins by mistaqur
- NetherOres by skyboy026, powercrystals
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Not Enough Keys by Mr_okushama
- NotEnoughCodecs by Mikeemoo
- Nuclear Control by shedar
- Numina by MachineMuse
- Obsidiplates by Myrathi
- OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo
- OpenEye by Mikeemoo, boq
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo
- OpenPeripheral Core by Mikeemoo
- Opis by ProfMobius
- Ender Prospecting by Blir
- Hardcore Ender Expansion by chylex
- Infernal Mobs by AtomicStryker
- Mystcraft by XCompWiz
- Pam's Clay Spawn by MatrexsVigil
- Plugins for Forestry by denoflionsx
- Portal Gun by iChun
- PowerCrystals Core by skyboy026, powercrystals
- Project Red by MrTJP, Chickenbones
- QuarryPlus by yogpstop
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- RCDusts by wha-ha-ha
- RecipeTweakingCore by tterrag1098
- Redstone Armory by TehNut
- Redstone Arsenal by TeamCoFH
- Reliquary by rainerGuy22, x3n0ph0b3
- Resonant Engine by TrainerGuy22, x3n0ph0b3
- Resonant Engine by Calclavia, DarkCow
- Server Tools by matthewprenger
- Steve's Carts 2 by Vswe
- Steve's Factory Manager by Vswe
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Thaumic Reliquary by Flaxbeard
- Thaumic Tinkerer by pixlepix, nekosune, vaskii
- Thermal Expansion by CoFH team
- TiC Tooltips by squeek502
- Tinker's Construct by mDiyo
- Tinker's Mechworks by mDiyo
- TPPI-Tweaks by tterrag1098, wha-ha-ha
- ranslocators by Chickenbones
- Twilight Forest by Benimatic
- Universal Electricity by calclavia
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Wireless Redstone CBE by Chickenbones
- Witchery by Emoniph
- Zans/Voxel Minimap by MamiyaOtaru
Test Pack Please Ignore Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!