Prepare for impact. Prepare for war. Prepare for victory.
In FTB Trident Build up your infrastructure and arm yourself with advanced tools and weaponry as three factions fight for supremacy in a small oasis amidst a barren wasteland. In this PVP centred pack, you must embrace in skirmishes, control powerful vehicles such as planes, fighter jets, tanks and stealth helicopters and risk your life exploring the wealth this dead land has to offer.
This modpack requires Feed the beast launcher version 1.4.6
Order your FTB Trident Pack Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Trident right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Trident Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
How to reset and change the Trident map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Trident map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting Trident is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d TRIDENTMAP
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b TRIDENTMAP
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and TRIDENTMAP being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with Trident contact support.
Trident Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Trident minecraft server modpack.
- Forge/FML by LexManos, cpw
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithX2
- Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
- AromaBackup by Aroma1997 * Disabled
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- Big Reactors by Erogenous Beef
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- Custom Main Menu by lumien231
- EnderStorage by Chickenbones
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- ExtrabiomesXL by Allaryin, ScottKillen
- FastCraft by Player
- FastLeafDecay by Olafski
- Flans mod and official content packs by jamioflan
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- Funky Locomotion by RWTema
- Hardcore Darkness by lumien231
- INpure Core by denoflionsx
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- IronChests by cpw
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
- Mapwriter by mapwriter
- Mine & Blade Battlegear 2 by Mine_and_Blade_Admin
- MineFactory Reloaded by skyboy026, powercrystals
- MineTweaker by StanH
- Mob Properties by FatherToast
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- Modular Powersuits by MachineMuse
- Morpheus by quetzi
- Natural Absorption by FatherToast
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Integration by Tonius
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Numina by MachineMuse
- Open Modular Turrents by Poenjabiesous
- OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo
- Opis by ProfMobius
- Player API by Divisor
- PneumaticCraft by MineMaarten
- Project Red by MrTJP, Chickenbones
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- Redstone Arsenal by TeamCoFH
- Resource Loader by lumien231
- Secret Rooms by AbrarSyed
- Solar Expansion by TedTheRusSB624
- Special Mobs by FatherToast
- Thermal Dynamics by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Expansion by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Foundation by TeamCoFH
- Tinker's Construct by boni, mDiyo
- Tinker's Mechworks by mDiyo
- Tinkers Defense by Lance5057
- Translocators by Chickenbones
- ttCore by tterrag
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- Wawla by Darkhax
- Wireless Redstone CBE by Chickenbones
Trident Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!