FTB Ultimate: Anniversary Edition Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
The 10th Anniversary Modpack for the FTB Team's years and years of modpacks
FTB Ultimate: Anniversary Edition is an improvement to the Ultimate Reloaded modpack. Explore through the dimension of The Twilight Forest as you claim different chunks to yourself in FTB Chunks. Store all you find in YUNG’s Modded Series‘ dungeons inside of Iron Chests too.
- Look in the Farmer’s Delight mod to craft hundreds of food for a new diet
- Explore a vast dimension with progressive bosses in The Twilight Forest
- Iron Chests gives the player large chest storage that don’t take up much space
- Group up with friends and form FTB Teams to strengthen your homes
Watch this Quick Start Guide to FTB Ultimate: Anniversary Edition…
Quick Summary of Ultimate: Anniversary Edition
Ultimate: Anniversary Edition celebrates all that the Feed The Beast Team has done. Whether you’re someone who prefers regular mods such as FTB Chunks or exploring through modpacks like Sky Odyssey, there’s something here for you to experience.
What to Expect out of your FTB Ultimate: Anniversary Edition Server
FTB Ultimate: Anniversary Edition Server Hosting is a celebration of everything the FTB Team has created! These creations expand from modpacks such as the old Magic World 2 to mods such as the popular questing mod FTB Quests. Whether you’re someone new or young, you’ll want to venture out into what’s here such as YUNG’s Modded Series. Modded Minecraft’s library has been expanded so far and wide that there’s still so much to find. Explore the magical wonder of Ars Nouveau or even prevent players from raiding your place in FTB Chunks. The history seeps through as you venture more and more into the Ultimate Anniversary.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Ultimate: Anniversary Edition Modpack Server
FTB Ultimate: Anniversary Edition Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 6GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 7GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.4)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|