Get a light updated modpack adventure with FTB Ultimate Reloaded
FTB Ultimate Reloaded is one of our lighter 1.12.2 modpacks based around the original Ultimate that was released on Minecraft 1.4.7 over 5 years ago. Ultimate was one of FTB’s largest and popular modpacks of its time and players spent months making large factories, farms, railcraft rail networks and getting their feet wet with magic in Thaumcraft. Fast forward to 2019 and the FTB Team has remastered Ultimate in a 1.12.2 modpack named Ultimate Reloaded.
Three key components went into the development of this modpack; stay close to the theme and mod set of Ultimate 1.4, performance and player experience.
-Ultimate 1.4 Theme and Modset have been kept as close as possible using the latest version of mods available on the 1.12.2 version of Minecraft. Some mods have been replaced with similar content adding mods. Some things are different with mods; some things have been tweaked to feel more like the original Ultimate but not all. This is not a recipe for recipe, or method for method match. If you want that then go download and play the original FTB Ultimate.
-Performance is even better than it was in the original Ultimate due to the huge optimizations in Minecraft as well as mods. Clients are able to be launched with 3GB instead of the standard 4GB as found across most modern popular modpacks, however for the best experience we still recommend assigning at least 4GB to your client. Servers are able to accommodate more players using less RAM as well. In our extensive testing with a dozen or more players online together we hovered around 2.5 GB of RAM usage. (This will vary greatly depending on play style and server forced chunk loading).
-Player Experience was one of the most important pieces of this pack, as we wanted that nostalgia feel when playing. And most will say we have achieved that. Say goodbye to the one block does it all method of today’s mods, and the large amounts of power you have to generate to reach mid-game. However it is challenging to set up complex automation systems, but very rewarding once you do! With only IC2 teleporters available we found a massive use of trains and rail networks to get around in multiplayer, as well as nether hubs. FTBU TP commands have been disabled by default for players but can be changed by a server OP if wanted.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of FTB Ultimate Reloaded right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse FTB Ultimate Reloaded Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
FTB Ultimate Reloaded Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!