FTB University 1.16 Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host an University 1.16 Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a University 1.16 Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have University 1.16 pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find University 1.16 pre-installed and ready to play. Start the modpack, then join with your IP address.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of University 1.16, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest modpack version installed, ensuring your friends can always join.
Risk free hosting, why not start with a 7 Day Hosting Package backed by a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you can discover we’re the best University 1.16 server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft Modded Adventure ever!
University is back and the modded community doesn't want to miss it
FTB University 1.16 Server Hosting is dedicated to teaching players about the intricacies of different mods. Whether it’d be a mod about magic such in Mahou Tsukai or the interconnections of technology with Integrated Dynamics, you’ll be able to learn everything. With multiple categories across 900 quests in FTB Quests, you won’t find yourself lost in the process like in other modpacks.
- With over 900 quests spread across 24 Chapters, you’ll be able to learn fast and easy
- Use tools and machines across other mods as XNet cables make them work together
- Look through Mahou Tsukai to learn the lessons of creating intriguing spells
- Learn how to create various mobs farms with efficiency through Woot
Watch this Quick Start Guide to FTB University 1.16…
Quick Summary of the University Modpacks
The University Modpacks are modpacks that take the player back to school. The main goal is to get players who are new to modded or returning to modded a way to learn how each mod works. While it’s fun to learn on your own through trial and error, some mods get a bit too complicated to understand. That’s why it’s smart to head back to university to gain the proper knowledge to get better at the fundamentals of each mod provided.
What to Expect out of your FTB University 1.16 Server
FTB University 1.16 is the successor of FTB University 1.12, a modpack dedicated to teaching various players how modding works and how to make the best out of their mods. Thanks to the FTBQuests‘s category system, there’s various subjects that players can learn. There’s a lot you can find yourself understanding that you didn’t before. From the Applied Energistics 2 infinitely expanding storage system to the copious amounts of interconnected pipes to automate storage sorting in Integrated Dynamics. You’ll even be able to partake in the massive multiblock technology using Environmental Tech to absorb the environment and use its power as your own.
FTB University 1.16 RAM Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of RAM. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of RAM. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a FTB University 1.16 Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.