Void World Server Hosting
20% off Minecraft Hosting for life. Use Promo Code ONLYMINECRAFT For Life.
Hello first I talk a bit about where I live....
…..I live in a city floating somewhere in space. The strange thing is that there is enough oxygen to breath. But to be sure we brought up a shield which separates us from the outer space. It was a very living but small society. But then on one day we were attacked. Everything was different after that day. We were attacked almost every day. The citizens died one by one. We could do nothing about it. Some of us were able to build shelters from the bombs but we are almost out of food, materials and we have no real place to live. I have to find the evil person behind those strikes and take him out so our society can live happy with no worries again…Are you up to the FTB Void World challenge, can you help me?
Requires Pack Code: storkman
Get your Feed The Beast Void World Server Hosting Today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
Total Peace of Mind
Start a free trial of Void World right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Void World Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Void World Instructions
To Install This Modpack
The modpack is only available in the Legacy FTB Launcher.
Click here to find out how to install the legacy launcher
To add the modpack to the 3rd Party Packs list click the Pack Codes button, enter the pack code storkman and click Add
How to reset and change the Void World map
Map reset script
Using this script you can manually reset your Void World map and start over with the pack on a fresh new world
Running the script
Run the script by opening your Multicraft panel and clicking on “Console” on the left-hand side. You can then enter the command into the text box and hit “enter” or “send” to execute it.
The command for resetting Void World is as follows:
Reset and Delete old map
builtin:script resetmap -d DEFAULT_WORLD
Reset and Back-up old map
builtin:script resetmap -b DEFAULT_WORLD
With the “-d|-b” being a choice of one option and DEFAULT_WORLD being the name of your new map type.
The two options of “-d” and “-b” will decide what happens to your existing world.
“-d” will delete the world and not keep a back-up of it.
“-b” will create a back-up of your existing world and save it as a .zip folder on your server.
If you are having problems with Void World contact support.
Void World Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Void World minecraft server modpack.
- Simply Jetpacks by Tonius
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- ProjectE by sinkillerj, MozeIntel
- Chisel 2 by warlordjones, tterrag1098, TheCricket26, Drullkus
- Thermal Foundation by CoFH team
- Not Enough Keys by Mr_okushama
- Lockdown by Adubbz
- Lockdown by tterrag
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo, boq
- Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- NEI Addons by bdew
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Iguana Tweaks for Tinker's Construct by iguana_man, boni
- iChunUtil by iChun
- Redstone Arsenal by CoFH team
- EnderStorage by Chickenbones
- INpure Core by denoflionsx
- Wireless Redstone CBE by Chickenbones
- MineTweaker by StanH
- Twilight Forest by Benimatic
- MineFactory Reloaded by skyboy026, powercrystals
- OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo, boq
- Tinker's Mechworks by mDiyo
- Ender Zoo by CrazyPants
- Hardcore Questing Mode by lorddusk, Newcastlegeek, Vswe
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- NEI Integration by Tonius
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- Thermal Dynamics by TeamCoFH
- Perfect Spawn by Lumien
- Baubles by Azanor
- Project Red by MrTJP, Chickenbones
- Tinker's Construct by boni, mDiyo
- Solar Expansion by TedTheRusSB624
- AromaBackup by Aroma1997 * Disabled
- ChickenChunks by Chickenbones
- EnderIO by CrazyPants
- ExtraTiC by Glassmaker
- Ender Tech by Drayshak
- Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
- IronChests by cpw
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- AOBD 2 by ganymedes01
- Thermal Expansion by CoFH team
- Custom NPCs by Noppes
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Metallurgy by Shadowclaimer
- Big Reactors by Erogenous Beef
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- FastLeafDecay by Olafski
- TiC Tooltips by squeek502
- Translocators by Chickenbones
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
Void World Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!