Automation and Skyblock survival in Gregblock!
Bypass the grind and build something new with a unique skyblock modpack
Based around automation, industrialization and realism, Gregblock uses ex nihilo and Gregtech to spin the usual skyblock progression into something entirely new.
Why play this modpack rather than other expert style or skyblock modpacks? Because it’s different. It pushes the limits of realism and logical progression in Minecraft and uses mods in a new way.
With only 15 content mods and a small selection of utility mods, Gregblock should run on any computer no matter its specs or age. In fact it should run with very little RAM and most CPU setups.
It’s going to be really time consuming, but not necessarily grindy, though if you don’t have a lot of time on your hands, this might not be the pack for you. You are going to need to plan how you spend your time, find the most efficient route and decide whether to grind it out or invest in automation.
As you progress you’ll find new challenges, but what used to be really difficult will be simple and what was once manual will become automated. With that said, why don’t you move all the “GregTech is grindy” stereotypes out of the way and give it a go?
Why play Gregblock?
- Unique skyblock setup
- Long-term and in-depth progression
- Choose to grind manually or automate everything
- Playable on many PC setups no matter how basic
Why play Gregblock on a server?
With the mods and choices in the pack, it’s worth getting your friends involved and having some help with progression.
The timescale of creating advanced automation and machinery works better with more players too. With some things taking a longer time than usual to achieve, splitting the work between multiple players with each having their own focus is an excellent choice for success!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of GregBlock right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and industrialize the skies with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse GregBlock Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
GregBlock Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!