GT New Horizons A heaviliy Gregified modpack.
Over 200 mods balanced with MineTweaker and Gregtech. Technology accessed through a tiered system, locking the powerful late game items away and making sure you get to use everything. What does this pack have to offer?
Technology – Everything you do is tied to GT as it should be. I’m using my own mods GT New Horizons Core Mod (for items) and Minetweaker GT Addon allowing me to use various GT machines I wouldn’t be able to otherwise. You can also look forward to TiCo, Railcraft, Forestry, Extra Utilities, Openblocks, AE2, Buildcraft, Galacticraft with many addons, Gendustry, Steve’s Carts, Open Computers and many others.
Magic – Many mods are carefully tied to Thaumcraft. Its addons like Forbidden Magic, Automagy, Thaumic Tinkerer, Thaumic Exploration, Thaumic Horizons etc. are also modified. When you’ve progressed enough you can reach Witchery or even Blood Magic.
Exploration – Using Realistic World Gen along with Biomes’o’Plenty creates a wonderful terrain. With Twillight Forest (that you need to conquer to reach endgame Thaumcraft), Galacticraft and other mods the server has over EIGHT dimensions. Rogue-like Dungeons and HEE with other mods’ worldgen make sure you got some goodies to find.
Survival – Hunger Overhaul, Pam’s Harvestcraft, Special Mobs, HEE, Infernal Mobs, Lava Monsters, Zombie Awareness. Do I need to continue? You want to roam the land and kill everything in sight with ease, build a highly advanced MagicTech base and raid all the dungeons in Minecraft? Sure, you can. You got a long journey ahead though.
Get your Technic : GT New Horizons Server Hosting here Today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of GT New Horizons right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack GT New Horizons Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
GT New Horizons Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!