Hexxit Server Hosting
The Best Exploration ModPack in Existance is here!
Explore, Raid, Pillage ships!
This modpack has it all if your the adventurous type. The famous Technic Launcher Hexxit pack is here and its here to stay! Choose your destiny as you enter the Hexxit Pack, Mage, Warrior and Assassin! each with different learning curbs and perks. Group together to be the ultimate raid pack as you adventure through the exciting new dungeons and ships, this mod has plenty of bosses to enjoy also! It truely is the best of its kind as you dare venture into the world of HEXXIT!
The world generation in this is immaculate using the ExtraBiomesXL mod for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
This modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your Technic Hexxit Server Hosting today…
Useful Server Links
Order Technic Pack Hexxit Modpack Server
Instant setup, No Extra Costs or Waiting… Unlimited upgrades & Reinstalls …Not forgetting Support Included
|* Recommended Max Players||24||24||36||48||60||72||84||96|
Use Promo Code SEP10 for 10% off for 3 months hosting.
(Click to Activate 10%)
Hexxit Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Hexxit minecraft server modpack.
- Armor Bar by CrudeDragos
- Artifice by Shukaro
- Asgard Shield by Jade Knightblazer
- Asgard Shield Addons by Jade Knightblazer
- Back Tools by iChun
- Backpacks by Eydamos
- BattleTowers by AtomicStryker
- Better Dungeons by Chocolatin
- BetterStorage by copyboy
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- bspkrsCore by bspkrs
- Buff Bar by CrudeDragos
- Chest Transporter by CubeX2
- Chococraft by Torojima
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
- CoFH Core by KingLemmingCoFH
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- Dimensional Doors by StevenRS11
- ExtrabiomesXL by ScottKillen and MisterFiber
- Enchanting Plus by mssodin28 and GnRSlash
- Falling Meteors Mod by AlexDGr8r
- Harken Scythe by Jade Knightblazer
- Hexxit Gear by sct
- Infernal Mobs by Atomic Stryker
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Immibis Core by immibis
- Immibis Microblocks by immibis
- LegendGear by NMcCoy
- Map Writer by Davey Liam
- More Bows by iDiamondhunter
- Natura by mDiyo
- Not Enough Items by chicken_bones
- Obsidiplates by Myrathi
- OffLawn by Rhodox and Cannibal Vox
- Project Zulu by CrudeDragos
- Rotten Flesh to Leather by Epic Blargh
- Ruins by Atomic Stryker
- SecretRoomsMod by AbrarSyed
- Soul Shards by Shadw Drgn
- Tinkers' Construct by mDiyo
- Treecapitator by DaftPVF and bspkrs
- Twilight Forest by Benimatic
- Wild Caves 3 by Alexmania
- Xeno's Reliquary by x3n0ph0b3
Instant Setup Server Locations - USA, Canada, UK, France Free Server Trial
Hexxit Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows.
Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running out of Memory. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. If you want to change the slots, contact support. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!