Enjoy Immaculate Exploration with Hexxit!
The famous Technic launcher pack is here to stay!
Hexxit server hosting has everything an adventurous player needs and is one of the classic modded Minecraft server options for you to host for yourself.
Pick a class and advance through their perks to learn whole new ways to play.
Speaking of exploring, BiomesXL provides some unique and fun world-generation mixed with dungeons, ships and ruins to provide endless opportunity for loot.
The pack also comes with MCPC+ to allow a smoother experience and support for Bukkit plugins that can be installed any time.
Why play Hexxit?
- Choose a class and advance in your skills.
- BiomesXL and other world-gen offers a unique exploration experience.
- Become a master of technology and magic to defeat your enemies.
- Fight multiple bosses and explore dungeons with friends.
Why play Hexxit on a server?
Hexxit has a lot to explore. Ruins, ships, dungeons and more call you to adventure and with the class system added by the pack, grouping up and entering these dangerous places with friends is a must.
Specialise in a class, forge your gear and get ready to adventure through a beautiful world, fight multiple bosses and earn the best rewards in the game.
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Hexxit right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and explore Hexxit with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack Hexxit Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Hexxit Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Hexxit minecraft server modpack.
- Armor Bar by CrudeDragos
- Artifice by Shukaro
- Asgard Shield by Jade Knightblazer
- Asgard Shield Addons by Jade Knightblazer
- Back Tools by iChun
- Backpacks by Eydamos
- BattleTowers by AtomicStryker
- Better Dungeons by Chocolatin
- BetterStorage by copyboy
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- bspkrsCore by bspkrs
- Buff Bar by CrudeDragos
- Chest Transporter by CubeX2
- Chococraft by Torojima
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
- CoFH Core by KingLemmingCoFH
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- Dimensional Doors by StevenRS11
- ExtrabiomesXL by ScottKillen and MisterFiber
- Enchanting Plus by mssodin28 and GnRSlash
- Falling Meteors Mod by AlexDGr8r
- Harken Scythe by Jade Knightblazer
- Hexxit Gear by sct
- Infernal Mobs by Atomic Stryker
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Immibis Core by immibis
- Immibis Microblocks by immibis
- LegendGear by NMcCoy
- Map Writer by Davey Liam
- More Bows by iDiamondhunter
- Natura by mDiyo
- Not Enough Items by chicken_bones
- Obsidiplates by Myrathi
- OffLawn by Rhodox and Cannibal Vox
- Project Zulu by CrudeDragos
- Rotten Flesh to Leather by Epic Blargh
- Ruins by Atomic Stryker
- SecretRoomsMod by AbrarSyed
- Soul Shards by Shadw Drgn
- Tinkers' Construct by mDiyo
- Treecapitator by DaftPVF and bspkrs
- Twilight Forest by Benimatic
- Wild Caves 3 by Alexmania
- Xeno's Reliquary by x3n0ph0b3
Hexxit Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!