Jurassic World Revelations Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host an Jurassic World Revelations Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Jurassic World Revelations Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Jurassic World Revelations pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Jurassic World Revelations pre-installed and ready to play. Start the modpack, then join with your IP address.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Jurassic World Revelations, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest modpack version installed, ensuring your friends can always join.
Risk free hosting, why not start with a 7 Day Hosting Package backed by a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you can discover we’re the best Jurassic World Revelations server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft Modded Adventure ever!
A Revelation occurred, now it's time explore the land of Dinosaurs again!
Jurassic Park: Revelations Server Hosting is a prehistoric experience that plans on giving tons of fun for the player. Explore the past through JurassiCraft to explore all the creatures and fauna from here. Make sure you armor yourself up in Construct Armory though as to not get harmed too much with what’s around. Maybe even equip Tinkers’ Construct gear to put some down if they act too out of line.
- Grab yourself a torch that can prevent mob spawning with TorchMaster
- Hold everything in your Quantum Storage so you’ll never run out of storage
- Create Growth Crystals, Cobblestone Generators, or Watering cans in Tiny Progressions
- MooFluids adds in new cows that can be harvested for various kinds of liquids
Watch this Quick Start Guide to Jurassic World Revelations…
Quick Summary of the Jurassic World Revelations Modpack
This modpack was made for the community of Jurassic Park & Jurassic World. Through Jurassic World Revelations you’ll be tailored to a new experience for your dinosaur collecting journey. It won’t be just your run of the mill journey as you also find yourself finding ways to use magic and experience different kinds of technology.
What to Expect out of your Jurassic World Revelations Servers
Jurassic Park: Revelations tailors its community and players to a Jurassic adventure that isn’t found on previous iterations or other modpacks. The mod of JurassiCraft brings in tons of creatures and materials over from Jurassic Park. There’s even machines that can revive dinosaurs or even prehistoric plants that can look pretty or even eat your enemies. Even if you aren’t into trying to tame the beasts of the past you’ll still need to watch out for the mobs of Animalium. These new animals that are able to aggro onto the player for no reason at all! And with the classic Tinkers’ Construct and Construct Armory, you’re going to be able to protect yourself pretty well while dishing out tons of damage to the constant dangers.
Jurassic World Revelations RAM Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of RAM. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of RAM. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a Jurassic World Revelations Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.