Ready to play god?
Get ready to play god as you bring back dinosaurs from extinction. Jurassic Craft 2 modpack is made by Atlanticraft, the makers of CrazyCraft 3. so prepare for some craziness thrown into this wild adventure. It is based of the many Jurassic Park movies, maybe recreate the famous zoo as a master piece attraction? Or hunt dinosaurs down in their natural environment.. The choice is yours to what you do ..
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Jurassic Craft 2 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Voids Wrath Jurassic Craft 2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Jurassic Craft 2 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Jurassic Craft 2 minecraft server modpack.
- Aquaculture by Shadowclaimer
- ArchimedesShips by BalkondeurAlpha
- armourersWorkshop by RiskyKen
- asielib by asie
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- BuiltBrokenLib by Nuchaz
- CarpentersBlocks by Syntaxial
- Connected Textures Mod by morpheus_017
- chisel by TheCricket26
- CodeChickenCore by chicken_bones
- CoreUtils by teamcofh
- customnpcs by Noppes
- DamageIndicatorsMod by rich1051414
- doggytalents by TheGoldVane
- dungeonpack by Stuuupiiid
- flansmod by jamioflan
- FoodPlus by JoseTheCrafter
- Fossils and Archeology Revival by 4f6f3b
- harvestcraft by MatrexsVigil
- Hats by ichun
- IC2 by SirusKing
- iChunUtil by iChun
- IronChest by progwml6
- jurassicraft by iLexiconn
- malisiscore by Ordinastie
- malisisdoors by Ordinastie
- Mantle by mDiyo
- MCHeli by Flenix1
- Minecraft Development Kit by psycoman27
- Mekanism by aidancbrady
- MekanismGenerators by aidancbrady
- MekanismTools by aidancbrady
- meteors by AlexDGr8r
- millenaire by Kinniken
- minepainter by hypercross
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- Morph by iChun
- NEIAddons by bdew
- NotEnoughItems by chicken_bones
- Opis by ProfMobius
- plantmegapack by 10paktimbits
- props by RazzleberryFox
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- RDVehicleTools by Robbi_Blechdose
- securitycraft by Geforce
- Soul Shards by SgtPunishment
- statues by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- Tropicraft by Mr_Okushama, MrRube, Fishtaco, Corosus ,Cojo
Jurassic Craft 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!