Jurassic Craft 2 Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a Jurassic Craft 2 Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Jurassic Craft 2 Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Jurassic Craft 2 pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Jurassic Craft 2 in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Jurassic Craft 2, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best Jurassic Craft 2 server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
Bring the dinosaurs back to this realm of the living world
Ready to resurrect the dead back to life in Jurassic Craft 2 Server Hosting? You’ll be trying to create a zoo using the JurassiCraft mod to keep people alive in this new world. You might have to travel across on Archimedes’ Ships in order to reach the right destinations. Maybe you’ll have to kill a few dinos using the Flans Mod in order to show them who is the real boss here.
- Pam’s Harvestcraft introduces many new meals to keep everyone happy
- Because the extinction wasn’t made, Meteors are going to be falling around
- Track items down using NotEnoughItems and craft what you properly want
- Building can get boring sometimes so you’ll want to use Chisel to decorate better
Watch this Quick Start Guide to Jurassic Craft 2…
Quick Summary of the Jurassic Craft Modpack Series
The Jurassic Craft Modpack was a modpack to introduce the dinosaurs into Minecraft. Through this trilogy of modpacks, you’ll need to learn the depths of archeology and try to create new zoos to hold these guys in. With the ability to setup protective NPCs or encounter those who wish to steal your work, you’ll need to fight back and tend to your park at the same time.
What to Expect out of your Jurassic Craft 2 Server
Jurassic Craft 2 takes the extinct out of extinction. You’ll be using the JurassiCraft mod to be finding all the creatures around. Using the DNA of them and trying to create a Jurassic Park is the main goal of your journey here. I mean this is needed otherwise you’ll be experiencing the end of all of human kind! To get through this, you’ll want to supply all the animals using Pam’s Harvestcraft and FoodPlus meals. This way not only are they all kept healthy, but they are also prevented from going out and attacking you. You might also want to protect from Meteors or else they’re all going to die.
Jurassic Craft 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a Jurassic Craft 2 Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.