Will you also be Lost in Twilight?
The overworld is but a dream, and under it, lies the Twilight Forest. Lost in Twilight is a retake on the early game of modded minecraft, refocusing on adventure and magic. Here, the risks and rewards are varied and hard fought, and quite different to classic minecraft gameplay. The vast majority of the game is focused on the Twilight, with access to items, magic, technology and other dimensions linked directly to game and level progression.
Your goal is to become one of the Great Beings of the Twilight Forest, to establish your own dominance on the area. Or perhaps, to become one Greater than the others, to rule the Twilight with a diamond fist. Quests and ancient technologies all await, Lost in Twilight.
This modpack is not just a collection of mods and configuration changes. The aim was to provide more of a “complete experience”, and includes additional sounds, changes in models and skins, even how some creatures move. Adding a resource pack should be fine, but we recommend spending some time with the base install first.
Get your Cursed Lost in Twilight Server Hosting here with us today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Lost In Twilight right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Lost In Twilight Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Lost In Twilight Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Lost In Twilight minecraft server modpack.
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Roots (by elucent)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- Steve’s Carts Reborn (by modmuss50)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- XNet (by McJty)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x)
- LootTableTweaker (by darkh4x)
- AttributeFix (by darkh4x)
- Bookshelf (by darkh4x)
- Game Stages (by darkh4x)
- Dimension Stages (by darkh4x)
- Mob Stages (by darkh4x)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Waila Stages (by darkh4x)
- Item Stages (by darkh4x)
- Caliper (by darkh4x)
- Kelpie (by darkh4x)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Embers (by elucent)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Better Advancements (by Way2muchnoise)
- Better Placement (by tterrag1098)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Better Questing Triggerer (by MrAmericanMike)
- Custom NPCs (by Noppes)
- Cosmetic Armor Reworked (by ZLainSama)
- Level Up! (by BeetoGuy)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Cultivation (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- In Control! (by McJty)
- Soot (by BordListian)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Ender Zoo (by CrazyPants_MC)
- ForgeEndertech (by EnderLanky)
- Advanced Hook Launchers (by EnderLanky)
- Gravestone mod – Graves (by NightKosh)
- Gravestone mod – Extended (by NightKosh)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Mo’ Bends (by iwoplaza)
- Crafting Runes (by SeriousCreeper)
- Potion Fingers (by Vazkii)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- The Twilight Forest (by Benimatic)
- Wolf Armor and Storage (by CenturionFox)
- Knob Control (by Kashdeya)
- Magma Monsters (by Kashdeya)
- Friendly Fire (by darkh4x)
- Doggy Talents (by Percivalalb)
- Default Options (by BlayTheNinth)
- Client Tweaks (by BlayTheNinth)
- Not Enough Items 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Skillable (by Vazkii)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- MPUtils (by GenDeathrow)
- MPUtils Basic Tools (by GenDeathrow)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- Recurrent Complex (by Ivorforce)
- Corpse Complex (by theillusivec4)
- Diet Hoppers (by RWTema)
- Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr)
- Toast Control (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- HelpFixer (by matthewprenger)
- Blur (by tterrag1098)
- ChatFlow (by Vazkii)
- JEI Integration (by SnowShock35)
- PackMode (by SkySomm)
- Primitive Mobs (by Daveyx0)
- Albedo (by elucent)
- WeissAlbedo (by Weissmoon)
- Cyclops Core (by kroeser)
- EverlastingAbilities (by kroeser)
- Stackie (by Lunatrius)
- LunatriusCore (by Lunatrius)
- Gui Commands (by Speiger)
- World Primer (by masa_)
Lost In Twilight Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!