The MadPack 2 Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host an The MadPack 2 Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a The MadPack 2 Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have The MadPack 2 pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find The MadPack 2 pre-installed and ready to play. Start the modpack, then join with your IP address.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of The MadPack 2, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest modpack version installed, ensuring your friends can always join.
Risk free hosting, why not start with a 7 Day Hosting Package backed by a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you can discover we’re the best The MadPack 2 server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft Modded Adventure ever!
The Overworld has descended into madness instead of just the few simple items
In The MadPack 2 Server Hosting you’ll need to figure out as to why this evil league exists. You must explore into this new Deadly World as the programmers have summoned the Apocalypse on everyone. Luckily you’ll have access to your Lucky Blocks which should.. wait hold on who is this Bob fellow that came out?
- A new Deadly World is developed to make generation much more dangerous to tackle
- Forge and construct new tools under the name of Tinkers’ Construct
- A Hunger Overhaul is given to you, making your stomach much more challenging to feed
- From a range of silly ideas and random contraptions, OpenBlocks opens itself up
Watch this Quick Start Guide to The MadPack 2…
Quick Summary of MadPack
The Evil League of Super Evil Programmers of Evil has returned to destroy the world in MadPack. With each iteration of the modpack, they keep finding new ways to tear the world apart. From the Baminati to Lawn Mowers or even tainting heaven itself, you must find a way to stop it.
What to Expect out of your The MadPack 2 Server
First it was an angry lawn mower that started to ruin your life. Now in The MadPack 2 you’ll have more than just upset and mad technology. The whole world has gone deadly thanks to the Deadly World program installed in here. You’ll need to follow that handy-dandy Hardcore Questing Mode journal to make it out of this place alive. As you study the book and follow its contents, you’ll need to avoid the Infernal Mobs and learn the secrets of Pandora’s Box. You should be fine so long as you stick to the instructions, forge new Tinkers’ Construct tools, and avoid the Special AI from the mobs around.
The MadPack 2 RAM Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of RAM. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of RAM. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
- Find “The MadPack 3” and choose it
- Pick 2.1.6 as your “Version to Install”
If you are having problems with The MadPack 2 Contact Support.
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a The MadPack 2 Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.