The Mad Pack is a combination of survival and tech. Now in 1.7.10
The MadPack 2’s difficulty adapts and is completely unforgiving. Attempt to complete quests and challenges while just about everything including the pack wants you dead! See how far you can make it in The MadPack 2 (playable in any mode, BUT The Mad Pack 2 is designed for hardcore!)
Jon Bams stream on Twitch.tv: http://www.twitch.tv/jonbams
Jon Bams Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jbams01
You can follow Kehaan here, for updates of the pack: https://twitter.com/KehaanDK
Get your The MadPack 2 Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of The MadPack 2 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher The MadPack 2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
The MadPack 2 Instructions
To install The MadPack 2 1.7.10 instance make sure you choose The MadPack 3, then pick “Version To Install” as 2.1.6 (Minecraft 1.7.10) from the drop down menu.
If you are having problems with The MadPack 2 contact support.
The MadPack 2 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about The MadPack 2 minecraft server modpack.
- [1.6.4]ArmorStatusHUD by bspkrs
- Advanced Solar Panals by SeNtiMeL, Icedfire
- AetherCraft by No Authors
- Air Overhaul by No Authors
- Alternate Terrain Generation by TTFTCUTS
- AppliedEnergistic by AlgorithmX2
- Ars Magica 2 by Mithion
- Artifacts by Draco18s
- AtomicStryker's Battletowers by AtomicStryker
- Better Anvils by vdvman1
- BetterConfigs by No Authors
- BetterDungeons 2 by Chocolatin
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Biomes O' Plenty by Forstride, Adubbz, Amnet, ted80
- bspkrsCore by DaftPVF, bspkrs
- BuildCraft by SpaceToad, BuildCraft Team
- ChickenChunks by ChickenBones
- Clearly Just Ore by No Authors
- CodeChickenCore by ChickenBones
- CodeChickenLib by ChickenBones
- CoFH Framework by KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, Zeldo
- ComputerCraft by Daniel Ratcliffe, Aaron Mills
- DamageIndicators by rich1051414
- DartCraft by bluedart
- DartPatch by No Authors
- DeadlyWorld by No Authors
- EE3 by No Authors
- ejml by No Authors
- Electro Magic Tools by No Authors
- EnderIO by crazypants
- EnderStorage by ChickenBones
- Equivalency by Lomeli12
- Evoc by ProfMobius
- Extra Utils by RWTema
- ExtraCells by M3gaFr3ak
- Falling Meteors Mod by AlexDGr8r
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Forge Multipart by ChickenBones
- GalactiCraft 2 by micdoodle8
- GalactiCraft Planets 2 by micdoodle8
- GraviSuite by SeNtiMeL
- Grimoire of Gaia 2 by Silentine
- Hardcore Ender Expansion by No Authors
- HungerOverhaul by iguana_man
- IndustrialCraft 2 by Alblaka, Player, RichardG, Thunderdark, GregoriusT, alexthesax, Drashian, Elementalist, Feanturi, Lurch1985, SirusKing, tahu44
- Infernal Mobs by AtomicStryker
- InfiniBows by Myrathi
- IngameInfo by DaftPVF, bspkrs, Lunatrius
- InventoryTweaks by Jimeo Wan, Kobata
- IronChest by cpw
- JustAnotherSpawner by No Authors
- LavaMonsters by No Authors
- LegendaryBeast by No Authors
- LomLib by Lomeli12
- LuckyBlock by PlayerInDistress
- LycanitesMobs by Lycanite
- MadPack Resource Pack by No Authors
- Magical Crops by Mark719
- MapWriter by daveyliam
- MicDoodleCore 2 by micdoodle8
- Minecraft Comes Alive by WildBamaBoy, SheWolfDeadly
- Minecraft Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- MinefactoryReloaded by PowerCrystals, TehKrush, AtomicStryker, Feanorith, skyboy026
- MineTweaker by Stan Hebben
- MobProperties by No Authors
- More Enchants by Lithial
- MystCraft by XCompWiz
- Natura by mDiyo
- NaturalAbsorption by No Authors
- NEI addons by bdew
- NEI Plugins by mistaqur
- NetherOres by PowerCrystals, TehKrush, AtomicStryker, skyboy026
- NotEnoughCodecs by No Authors
- NotEnoughItems by ChickenBones
- ObsidiPlates by myrathi
- OpenBlocks by Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo
- Pams Harvestcraft by MatrexsVigil
- PowerCrystalCore by skyboy026
- QuarryPlus by yogpstop
- Redstone Arsenal by KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, Zeldo
- Reliquary by x3n0ph0b3
- Roguelike by No Authors
- Ruins configs by No Authors
- Ruins Spawning System by d00dv4d3r, kolt666, AtomicStryker
- SmallBoats by Awger
- Soul Shards Reborn by No Authors
- SpecialAI by No Authors
- SpecialMobs by No Authors
- Stackie by No Authors
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Thaumic Tinkerer by Vazkii
- Thermal Expansion by KingLemmingCoFH, Cynycal, ZeldoKavira
- TinkerConstruct by mDiyo, fuj1n, ProgWML6, Sunstrike
- TMechWorks by mDiyo, fuj1n, ProgWML6, Sunstrike
- Translocator by ChickenBones
- VeinMiner by portablejim
- Waila by ProfMobius
- World Core by Adubbz, Amnet, ted80, Forstride
- WR-CBE by ChickenBones
The MadPack 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!