** Are you still reading this! *** Now get a custom server 🙂
* No really, there’s no addons here. No hidden terms
* Please look around at how other hosts charge for this!
We are the custom modpack specialists. No additional fees*, a simple upload and transfer system and ongoing aftercare. Everything a modpack creator needs!
With unlimited updates, mod-list changes, configuration fixes, crash assistance and monitoring for your server, you won’t find another host that can match our custom modpack expertise.
Make your own custom modpack server
5 Steps to Getting your Custom Modpack on your StickyPiston Server
1. Is your Modpack Ready?
You need a modpack created, tested and ready to play before we can get it on your server. You can get a modpack setup in the Twitch launcher with this short guide: Creating a custom modpack on the Twitch launcher
2. Is your Server Ready?
Before we can build your custom modpack, you’ll need an active server first.
- 3GB of RAM is recommended for Forge 1.7+
- 6GB of RAM is recommended for Forge 1.12+
3. Export & Zip
To send us your modpack, you’ll need to export your custom modpack profile. Follow these steps:
Export your modpack in the Twitch launcher
If you’re not using the Twitch launcher (We accept Technic, ATLauncher, MultiMC and any other type of Minecraft launcher) make sure it’s a zip file and you’re good to move on to step 4.
5. Contact Support
Once you have a server and a download link; Open a support ticket using the template below and paste your transfer.stickypiston.co link into the message
Support Ticket Template
- Department: Minecraft Server Support
- Subject: Please Install my Custom Modpack
- Content: Make sure to include the download link in your message and give us any other information you have that you think would help
We’ll Handle the Rest
Our modpack build team will run through your files and get your custom project server ready. We’ll:
- Disable client mods
- Run a startup check
- Test the RAM requirements
- Configure world generation options
- We’ll maintain your server with fully managed support
- Unlimited tickets and requests
- No extra fees. Ever!
- Updates, fixes, edits, advice all included
- Upgrade/Downgrade your RAM any time
- Swap between versions with the instance manager
Quick Guide : 5 Steps to Getting your Custom Modpack on your StickyPiston Server
- Make your own Modpack: Creating a Custom Modpack on the Twitch Launcher
- Place an order here for your server with the custom modpack option
- Export and zip your modpack
- Transfer your modpack files: https://transfer.stickypiston.co/
- Message the StickyPiston support team to get your modpack uploaded onto your new server