Have you ever wanted to host a Minecraft Server for a Competition or Event, but did not want to pay for the full month?
Now you can get a server for only 2 days with CraftBukkit or upload your own modded server.
Our 2 days hosting is ideal for events like
- Hunger Games / Survival Games
- Ultra Hardcore (Like twitch.tv/ChunkyBe)
- Race for Wool
- Some people even use it for Adventure Maps for their YouTube Channel (Like ShallWeCraftCharlie)
How does it work
First you place an order for a 2 day Minecraft event server choose the type of event you are hosting, if you want us to install the maps and plugins also choose the option from the list.
You will have your server for up to 2 days, then at 9:30am GMT a day or 2 after ordering the server will close.
What do you get
- You get use of the Multicraft Control panel, where you can control your Minecraft server
- FTP access so you can upload your plugins and maps
- High Spec Server Hardware – with no CPU cap and SSD’s for fast chunk loading.
- Excellent support if you need advice or help setting up plugins
How much does it cost
This is the best part …it doesn’t cost as much as you think, are you’re not tied into renting a server for the full month either.
- 1GB 20 Players – 2 day events – £2.95
- 2GB 40 Players – 2 day events – £5.90
- 4GB 80 Players – 2 day events – £11.80
Plugin & Map installation
We can install plugin packs and maps for you if you havent time or don’t know how.
this is for a reasonable fee of £4.95. Maps and plugin installs can take between 1hr to 17 hours to install from placing the order, please take this into consideration if you are planning to hold an event.