MC Real Life is a more realistic minecraft with mods!
Minecraft Real Life Modpack was made because I was thinking of how mill Minecraft be if it was like real life. So I decided I would make a modpack showing how it feels if Minecraft was in real life. I think it is fun.
Get your Curse Minecraft Real Life Server Hosting here Today!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Minecraft Real Life right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Minecraft Real Life with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Minecraft Real Life Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Minecraft Real Life Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Minecraft Real Life minecraft server modpack.
- Custom NPCs (by Noppes)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- ChickenChunks (by chicken_bones)
- Headcrumbs (by ganymedes01)
- LootBags (by Malorolam)
- MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod (by Mr_Crayfish)
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 (by Nerd_Boy)
- Treecapitator (by bspkrs)
- ArmorStatusHUD (by bspkrs)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Adventure Backpack (by JavierDarkona)
- Ruins (Structure Spawning System) (by AtomicStryker)
- StatusEffectHUD (by bspkrs)
- Hats (by iChun)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- RadixCore (by WildBamaBoy)
- Minecraft Comes Alive (MCA) (by WildBamaBoy)
- Morph (by iChun)
- Gravity Gun (by iChun)
- Chance Cubes (by turkey2349)
- Custom Trades Mod (by supercat765)
- Youtubers+ Mod (by supercat765)
- Portal Gun (by iChun)
- Mob Dismemberment (by iChun)
- Mob Amputation (by iChun)
- Shatter (by iChun)
- AnimationAPI (by thehippomaster21)
- Animated Player Mod (by thehippomaster21)
- Emerald & Obsidian mod (by royalsmods)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- Carpenter’s Blocks (by Syntaxial)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- FastLeafDecay (by Olafskii)
- Buildcraft (by CovertJaguar)
- ProjectE (by sinkillerj)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Bookshelf (by darkh4x)
- Telepad (by senpaisubaraki)
- The Twilight Forest (by Benimatic)
- Review World For Minecraft Real Life (by xXWolfBeastXx)
- Witchery (by Emoniph)
Minecraft Real Life Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!